Worryingly!

Crumpy Gunt

I might go Ultra on Liam O's ass. Since he is blatantly from the East Stand posse.

Liam O would probably enjoy that.

:lol:

Thought LLLO sat in L7? ???

He can't, man - He doesn't match the criteria: He's old, miserable and doesn't sing.

I might go Ultra on Liam O's ass. Since he is blatantly from the East Stand posse.

He can't, man - He doesn't match the criteria: He's old, miserable and doesn't sing.

In the corner iirc.

In the corner iirc.

You're fishing way out of your depth. You don't try and catch a shark with a hand-reel baby x

In the corner iirc.

You're fishing way out of your depth. You don't try and catch a shark with a hand-reel baby x

Aye......... :)

In the corner iirc.

Fucking hell it's Quint.

Hey, I've been east stand for 19 years. The east side is where you find the OGs.

The majority in there are miserable like, they should all be given Helium before the go to the game to make them laugh and smile a tad.

The majority in there are miserable like, they should all be given Helium before the go to the game to make them laugh and smile a tad.

If the East stand start taking Helium they'd sound like an echo from L7.

If the East stand start taking Helium they'd sound like an echo from L7.

It beats the booing that they normally do... :razz: