Victor Moses joins Wigan Athletic

Stifler

A administrator is not really in the position to "accept" or "refuse" bids they deal with the best offer available for the benefit of the company they are working with & its creditors. In this case it looks pretty nailed on that was Wigan, if for whatever reason that transcation did not happen they would look at the next best offer.

Of course they're in a position not to accept a bid.  They'll have an idea of the kind of bid which is acceptable and only if that doesn't come in as time runs out would they move on to the lower offers.

Guest firetotheworks

Victor Moses? More like Loser Judas c***. :hmm:

how do you work that one out?  he owes newcastle nothing!

He's taking the piss.  O0

A administrator is not really in the position to "accept" or "refuse" bids they deal with the best offer available for the benefit of the company they are working with & its creditors. In this case it looks pretty nailed on that was Wigan, if for whatever reason that transcation did not happen they would look at the next best offer.

Of course they're in a position to accept and refuse bids.  They'll accept the best offer they get and refuse any offer under that.

Wrong again. They wont refuse anything the other offers will be on table until the asset is no longer available to the administrator as means of raising funds.  

In a forum full of pedants you have to be very careful with your use of words :lol:  I usually edit my posts about 6 times each :lol:

EDIT:  Look I jusy did it again.

And again.

I'm not even at 6 yet, that's my average.

:thup:

Off to watch Man Utd & Arsenal match....

Hmm maybe they have put in a bid.

Ah but they'll have to not refuse to accept it though, and they're in no position to do that ???

or the player may think "i'm not signing for wigan while they are sniffing about"

Guest johnson293

Right at least we can now forget about even thinking about letting Ashley off the hook, this was looking like a great transfer window but now well bubble burst again.

:facepalm:

Guest icemanblue

Right at least we can now forget about even thinking about letting Ashley off the hook, this was looking like a great transfer window but now well bubble burst again.

You on your rag, Skirge?

If the whole Moses situation never happened people would be going on about it being a very good transfer window and how they hope we still manage a striker/creative midfielder tomorrow.

Now it's a disaster :lol:

You on your rag, Skirge?

Aye kind of... its the time of the year not month though... fkn transfer time... gives me more than stomach cramp though due to the fkn fuckwitts running wor club.

You on your rag, Skirge?

Aye kind of... its the time of the year not month though... fkn transfer time... gives me more than stomach cramp though due to the fkn fuckwitts running wor club.

How many other clubs have got 4 players in this winter window?