FEEL THE HATE FROM SOL

Thespence

The thing is I liked (not really) how Soccer Special cut to the Sunderlands fans reaction as soon as we had been relegated. They have never done that before to a teams bitter rival. It was like Sky was joining with the celebrations with them.

It'd be the exact same thing if the roles were reversed.

Seriously? Has that actually been the case for the multiple times they've gone down? Genuine question btw...

If we'd stayed up on the final day with Sunderland taking our place? I'd imagine so.

last day drama and all that.

Reminds me of when Keegan took us to Roker Park in their season back after promotion. The disgraceful chants at Alan Shearer after his heroics for England in the World Cup sums them up tbh. Inferiority complex, and totally justified.

Did you go Mick? I think CP40 may have went.

Yes, I was in the Clock Stand.  We had a full section and also had hundreds in the Roker.  It was strange having 3 sets of fans in the same ground when only two teams were playing.  :lol:

Seriously? Has that actually been the case for the multiple times they've gone down? Genuine question btw...

If we'd stayed up on the final day with Sunderland taking our place? I'd imagine so.

Not really, Sunderland would of stayed up regardless if we had of won or not due to Hull's loss, so they didn't take our place and we wouldn't of taken theirs.

Reminds me of when Keegan took us to Roker Park in their season back after promotion. The disgraceful chants at Alan Shearer after his heroics for England in the World Cup sums them up tbh. Inferiority complex, and totally justified.

It was Euro 96. Did Shearer even play in the game at Roker Park though?

Not really, Sunderland would of stayed up regardless if we had of won or not due to Hull's loss, so they didn't take our place and we wouldn't of taken theirs.

.... :facepalm:

I tell you what pisses me off. These bastards clearly hate us, just like the smogs but as soon as we open up a radio station they fill the fucking airwaves with their constant moaning. Metro, Radio, Century/Real, and now even Radio Newcastle's phone-ins are clogged before it's even got off the ground. Just fuck off and rig up your own transistors you sad mackem twats.