John Terry (England Captain!) has been 'playing away from home'

Ketsbaia

I'd keep him as captain. I realise he's hardly setting a good example, but it's actually nothing to do with football. I think if you take the captaincy off him then his position as an England player becomes much more difficult.

Aye, why not reward him instead? Give him a mega huge bonus.

The only way he's going to feel any remorse for what he's done is to ruin his career like he ruined Bridge's marriage. Strip him of the captaincy I say. If there was a better CB out there, I'd demand he be chucked out of the squad as well.

Guest Stephen927

Morale in the camp at a World Cup is hugely important, so I'm interested to see what Capello does in terms of does he take both, one, or neither? Bridge would be second choice whereas Terry would be a mainstay in our defence..

Guest Stephen927

Given how Bridge has been performing recently would he even be a cert to go?

This might make it easier for Capello to leave him out and call him someone like Warnock and give performance reasons.. I can't see the other players other than the Chelsea lads reacting well to Terry off the pitch, would be a pretty tense few weeks.

Guest Stephen927

I do trust Capello though to make the right/best decision.

Yep, I've got full faith in him. I dread to think how McClaren would deal with this situation..

I do trust Capello though to make the right/best decision.

Yep, I've got full faith in him. I dread to think how McClaren would deal with this situation..

Brought ex Mrs Bridge along with them.

Guest Stephen927

I'm sure all the men slating Terry would snub that lass if she was gagging for it.

;D

He's only human.

He made life vows in the prescence of god and shall now spend the rest of eternity in the fiery pits of hell

Sunderland have just signed Kilgallon, doubt they could afford Terry too.