John Terry (England Captain!) has been 'playing away from home'

Ketsbaia

Guest toonlass

I'm sure all the men slating Terry would snub that lass if she was gagging for it.

;D

He's only human.

Are you saying it's ok to shag your best mate's ex even if you are married or in a long term relationship?

I'm sure all the men slating Terry would snub that lass if she was gagging for it.

;D

He's only human.

He made life vows in the prescence of god and shall now spend the rest of eternity in the fiery pits of hell

Sunderland have just signed Kilgallon, doubt they could afford Terry too.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

;D

He's only human.

He made life vows in the prescence of god and shall now spend the rest of eternity in the fiery pits of hell

Sunderland have just signed Kilgallon, doubt they could afford Terry too.

:lol:

:mackems:

;D

He's only human.

Are you saying it's ok to shag your best mate's ex even if you are married or in a long term relationship?

Glad he's not my mate.

A proper mate would share a lass like that.

Greedy keeping her to yourself.

As long as he wipes her down properly after he's finished, I don't see the problem.

Guest toonlass

;D

He's only human.

Glad he's not my mate.

Well I am not the best judge, but Toni Poole doesn't have a face like a bucket of maggots either does she?

;D

He's only human.

Glad he's not my mate.

Well I am not the best judge, but Toni Poole doesn't have a face like a bucket of maggots either does she?

A bucket of maggots might wriggle more.

Morale in the camp at a World Cup is hugely important, so I'm interested to see what Capello does in terms of does he take both, one, or neither? Bridge would be second choice whereas Terry would be a mainstay in our defence..

If you decide that you can't include both in the squad (and I don't see how you can), do you drop the least valuable player or the one who is the guilty party?

In practice, I don't think Capello has much choice.

I don't see why anything should change regarding Chelsea or England tbh.

What about the other (England - don't give a shit about Chelsea) players being very pissed off with him?

Why would they give a fuck? Lots of them are tossers and have made mistakes in their private lives.

Guest firetotheworks

There is no concrete reason to strip him of the captaincy, its not like players don't cheat on the field. People have affairs, it might not be right, but it happens and it's nothing to do with football.

There is no concrete reason to strip him of the captaincy, its not like players don't cheat on the field. People have affairs, it might not be right, but it happens and it's nothing to do with football.

It is when its the wife/girlfriend of a fellow team mate and it might affect the relationships within the dressing room.

Guest firetotheworks

It is when its the wife/girlfriend of a fellow team mate and it might affect the relationships within the dressing room.

Stripping him of the captaincy wouldn't change that though, which is the point I'm making really. Bridge wont care if he's captain, only that he has to be around him, so unless you're going to go the whole way and drop Terry and keep Bridge in then it's not going to do any good. The alternative would be Gerrard too, a man that fails to cover himself in glory off the field too, or Rio, or most of them for that matter.

Stripping him of the captaincy wouldn't change that though, which is the point I'm making really. Bridge wont care if he's captain, only that he has to be around him, so unless you're going to go the whole way and drop Terry and keep Bridge in then it's not going to do any good. The alternative would be Gerrard too, a man that fails to cover himself in glory off the field too, or Rio, or most of them for that matter.

I know what you are saying but at some point, someone has to start putting these footballers in their place.

No matter what footballers do in their private lives, they never get admonished properly and continue to be held in high esteem by fans and media alike. The only way it will ever stop is when they get punished for it.

It may not be much but being stripped of the England Captaincy (which should be the pinnacle for any Englishman) because of his shagging around, it could go someway to sending a message out there. I know it wont and it makes me very sad really.

Terry is also very lucky his is a high profile public fugure because if your ordinary man in the street did this, he would find himself kicked to shit in the street.

Guest firetotheworks

I know what you are saying but at some point, someone has to start putting these footballers in their place.

No matter what footballers do in their private lives, they never get admonished properly and continue to be held in high esteem by fans and media alike. The only way it will ever stop is when they get punished for it.

It may not be much but being stripped of the England Captaincy (which should be the pinnacle for any Englishman) because of his shagging around, it could go someway to sending a message out there. I know it wont and it makes me very sad really.

Terry is also very lucky his is a high profile public fugure because if your ordinary man in the street did this, he would find himself kicked to s*** in the street.

The 2 don't collate though. If it was something like drugs, or speeding then fair enough, but he hasn't broken any laws. No one's going to make an example of him over this because it's something that a lot of people from every walk of life are guilty of.

Capello can't afford to strip him of the captaincy and boot him out the team. Like it or not he's a key part of the England set up.

However, if Terry were to give up the England captaincy, it would sort alot of this mess out.

The 2 don't collate though. If it was something like drugs, or speeding then fair enough, but he hasn't broken any laws. No one's going to make an example of him over this because it's something that a lot of people from every walk of life are guilty of.

Doesnt make it acceptable though.

I trust that your lass is aware that she is free to fuck whoever she likes ?

Guest firetotheworks

I trust that your lass is aware that she is free to f*** whoever she likes ?

All is fair in love and war and all that. All I'm saying is, is that it doesn't relate, its not something that you set an example over because it's not something that you can teach. 'Now remember kids, don't act upon your feelings!' etc.

As for the last bit, I don't have a lass, I'm moving to Japan in 3 months so there's no point in anything other than fleeting about.

Terry is an average international defender who gets caught out a lot at that level.

Terry is a class defender, it's England who have been shit over the years. Terry being shit is just one of those urban myths.

If he is an average defender, then he's conned some of the best managers in the world.

Guest firetotheworks

Terry is an average international defender who gets caught out a lot at that level.

I cant think of even one example. There's no doubting his quality imo.

Guest toonlass

All is fair in love and war and all that. All I'm saying is, is that it doesn't relate, its not something that you set an example over because it's not something that you can teach. 'Now remember kids, don't act upon your feelings!' etc.

As for the last bit, I don't have a lass, I'm moving to Japan in 3 months so there's no point in anything other than fleeting about.

Of course you can teach children morals. Ok making a one-off mistake is one thing, a four month affair, with an aborted pregnancy and the fact that he isn't really sorry just sorry he was caught is another. This isn't the first time John Terry has cheated on his lass is it? It's her that I feel sorry for, she needs to give him the heave-ho and stop letting him treat her like a doormat.

Guest firetotheworks

Of course you can teach children morals. Ok making a one-off mistake is one thing, a four month affair, with an aborted pregnancy and the fact that he isn't really sorry just sorry he was caught is another. This isn't the first time John Terry has cheated on his lass is it? It's her that I feel sorry for, she needs to give him the heave-ho and stop letting him treat her like a doormat.

You can teach it, but if they feel it then it's likely to happen anyway. I'm not saying that because it happens all the time that it's right, I'm saying that it's part of life and always will be, and taking the captaincy off him will send no profitable message to anyone.

Capello is his own man and won't be swayed by anybody. And football is the 11 players most capable of winning, not the 11 nicest most honourable people in England. However, if the England squad have lost faith in their captain, then a democratic vote is the best solution. He should lose the captaincy, but not his place in the team.