John Terry (England Captain!) has been 'playing away from home'

Ketsbaia

Just been on SSN there that Tevez and a few other City players had t-shirts on under their kit with 'TEAM BRIDGE' printed on in Premier League shirt lettering. :lol:

This could get tasty.

must watch man city vs chelsea then, tevez could end up attacking terry on bridges behalf

I dont give a fucking fuck.  Millions of people hump other birds outside of relationships etc.

Total over reaction by the media.

The next englad captain could be clean as fuck media wise but go home and wank over shemales.  Should he be sacked??

Fucking madness.

I dont give a f***ing f***.  Millions of people hump other birds outside of relationships etc.

The next englad captain could be clean as f*** media wise but go home and w*** over shemales.  Should he be sacked??

f***ing madness.

Aye it was only adultery and he only got her pregnant then paid for her to have an abortion - happens every day  :rolleyes:

And I think there's tad bit of difference between getting your teammate's missus pregnant and 'wanking over shemales' :lol:

I dont give a fucking fuck.  Millions of people hump other birds outside of relationships etc.

The next englad captain could be clean as fuck media wise but go home and wank over shemales.  Should he be sacked??

Fucking madness.

I don't think anyone would give a toss if he was shagging some page 3 bird who was seeing someone else, but the fact it was a team mate's partner is not good for team morale. He should have the captaincy stripped immediately.

Wasn't Bridge finished with her at the time btw? So technically she wasn't his missus when it all happened.

The voice of experience there. This man knows the score.

:lol: My mate still doesn't know about it either. ;)

Guest toonlass

Wasn't Bridge finished with her at the time btw? So technically she wasn't his missus when it all happened.

Terry was/is still with his missus tho.

I dont give a f***ing f***.  Millions of people hump other birds outside of relationships etc.

The next englad captain could be clean as f*** media wise but go home and w*** over shemales.  Should he be sacked??

f***ing madness.

Aye it was only adultery and he only got her pregnant then paid for her to have an abortion - happens every day  :rolleyes:

And I think there's tad bit of difference between getting your teammate's missus pregnant and 'wanking over shemales' :lol:

As tooj points out Bridge was done with her.

Problem solved, Terry or wayne bridge to the world cup??

Terry everytime.

Anyway, whats the fucks it go to do with all the other players, they've most likely been nobbing anything that moves themselves.

Pots n kettles me thinks.

Terry was/is still with his missus tho.

Well if she's still with Terry she's obviously got over it so we don't really need to take her into consideration.

The voice of experience there. This man knows the score.

:lol: My mate still doesn't know about it either. ;)

Did you give her £20k "to cheer herself up" as well?

Nop. Just a towel to wipe herself with after I Spidermannedd her.

Akabusi scaled the walls of the £756,000 Sussex mansion with all the stealth of a gekko on a Mallorcan shower wall. As luck would have it the window was open. He dropped in and slipped out of his dungerees and let the cool air caress his polished ebony skin.

The house was quiet. He looked into one room and saw the sleeping Peter Andre - without the wig and wax on his face he was rather beautiful. But Akabusi wasn't into arses. Not today.

He heard a noise coming from the bathroom. He ran along the landing, his giant cock swinging in the air like Saddam on Youtube. He looked into the bathroom and saw a mad little f**ker, big as a barrel and blind as a bat leaping up and down in some boiling water.

"Akabusi!" said a voice behind him. "Stop looking at my son with your cock out".

Akabusi slowly turned around and saw Katie Price in front of him - wearing nothing but a Juicy Couture camisole and the slightest glistening of her ample clunge.

As ever Akabusi's cock became harder than the Guardian cryptic and proceeded to bang her tits off as Harvey ate a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps from the floor that Akabusi had brought just in case.

Before Akabusi left he wiped his now dying cock on Harvey's afro, bent down to the prone Jordan, who lay liked a painter's radio in the moonlight, and whispered "Awooga" in her ear and patted her on the fanny.

What's the big deal heer?  For all the papers know, Terry may have an arrangement with his Mrs in which he's allowed to f*** about while she spends all of his money.

COuld well be.