John Terry (England Captain!) has been 'playing away from home'

Ketsbaia

NOTW has coverage that rivals there 9/11 coverage. The news & sports sections are full of JT

A sample:

ENGLAND Captain John Terry made his lover pregnant - then paid for her to have an abortion.

Married Terry - whose bid to stop us exposing his affair was thrown out by the High Court on Friday - was at the bedside of secret mistress Vanessa Perroncel for the procedure in a private clinic.

Afterwards he gave her £20,000 to "cheer herself up".

Terry organised the abortion for his secret mistress just weeks into their affair.

NOTW has coverage that rivals there 9/11 coverage. The news & sports sections are full of JT

A sample:

ENGLAND Captain John Terry made his lover pregnant - then paid for her to have an abortion.

Married Terry - whose bid to stop us exposing his affair was thrown out by the High Court on Friday - was at the bedside of secret mistress Vanessa Perroncel for the procedure in a private clinic.

Afterwards he gave her £20,000 to "cheer herself up".

Terry organised the abortion for his secret mistress just weeks into their affair.

gave her 20k to cheer herself up?  Feckin hell

I'd keep him as captain. I realise he's hardly setting a good example, but it's actually nothing to do with football. I think if you take the captaincy off him then his position as an England player becomes much more difficult.

And let's face it the next step down is Rio Ferdinand.  I think it's best to stick with John 'Rusty Clotheshanger' Terry for lack of a better option

I'd keep him as captain. I realise he's hardly setting a good example, but it's actually nothing to do with football. I think if you take the captaincy off him then his position as an England player becomes much more difficult.

And let's face it the next step down is Rio Ferdinand.  I think it's best to stick with John 'Rusty Clotheshanger' Terry for lack of a better option

The only reason to strip his captaincy is because the players don't respect him anymore. The only reason.

Unfortunately for Terry, it is to do with football, because he was shagging the wife of an England team-mate. I can't see how he and Bridge can be in the same squad now, and Terry is the one who has to go.

It's like the situation that arose some years ago when the Man U manager Tommy Docherty had an affair with the physiotherapist's wife. The two men could no longer work together, and the Board obviously couldn't ask the physio to leave.

The fact that Terry's misdemeanour happened within the workplace, so to speak, makes a real difference.

The only reason to strip his captaincy is because the players don't respect him anymore. The only reason.

Disagree with that.

The bloke is clearly a first class twat. Hopefully Capello has the balls to make a stand against this type of bullshit, which if he is left as captain could undermine the whole WC campaign.

If I was Terry, I'd publicly apologise to both sets of players, his wife and most importantly Bridge, keep my head down, resign the England captaincy, hope I'm picked for the world cup and play my arse off.

I don't expect him to do any of these things.

I'd take the captaincy off him. Of course it's private life and he shouldn't be dropped or anything, but being captain is about uniting the players and all that.  That's not going to work when you've been having an affair with one of their girlfriends, or even Bridge's mates who'll think he's a dick.

Guest toonlass

I can't see how he could remain captain of Chelsea or England tbh. How are his team-mates supposed to respect a bloke who has been exposed as the type of bloke who cheats on his missus with his best friend's girlfriend (and mother of his child)? Would you hold the same respect for your team leader if he did that?

at the end of the he had fun with someone else's girlfriend, at least he sussed out she's easy meat and saved problems for bridge allegedlly,in normal life it happens no-one gets sacked so whats the difference.I believed this has happened with previous team members of the black and whites and there were'nt this sort of coverage, does it stop him from doing his job.