John Terry (England Captain!) has been 'playing away from home'

Ketsbaia

Akabusi scaled the walls of the £756,000 Sussex mansion with all the stealth of a gekko on a Mallorcan shower wall. As luck would have it the window was open. He dropped in and slipped out of his dungerees and let the cool air caress his polished ebony skin.

The house was quiet. He looked into one room and saw the sleeping Peter Andre - without the wig and wax on his face he was rather beautiful. But Akabusi wasn't into arses. Not today.

He heard a noise coming from the bathroom. He ran along the landing, his giant cock swinging in the air like Saddam on Youtube. He looked into the bathroom and saw a mad little f**ker, big as a barrel and blind as a bat leaping up and down in some boiling water.

"Akabusi!" said a voice behind him. "Stop looking at my son with your cock out".

Akabusi slowly turned around and saw Katie Price in front of him - wearing nothing but a Juicy Couture camisole and the slightest glistening of her ample clunge.

As ever Akabusi's cock became harder than the Guardian cryptic and proceeded to bang her tits off as Harvey ate a bag of Prawn Cocktail crisps from the floor that Akabusi had brought just in case.

Before Akabusi left he wiped his now dying cock on Harvey's afro, bent down to the prone Jordan, who lay liked a painter's radio in the moonlight, and whispered "Awooga" in her ear and patted her on the fanny.

:lol:

Guest toonlass

Wasn't Bridge finished with her at the time btw? So technically she wasn't his missus when it all happened.

Terry was/is still with his missus tho.

Well if she's still with Terry she's obviously got over it so we don't really need to take her into consideration.

Do we know she's still with him? Apparantly she only found out on friday and had a complete screaming match with Bridge's ex on the phone. Does that sound like she is over it?

Wasn't Bridge finished with her at the time btw? So technically she wasn't his missus when it all happened.

Well if she's still with Terry she's obviously got over it so we don't really need to take her into consideration.

Do we know she's still with him? Apparantly she only found out on friday and had a complete screaming match with Bridge's ex on the phone. Does that sound like she is over it?

She's moved to her parents apparently.

As far as the English Man City players who weren't wearing the shirts - probably a bit wary in case Terry somehow manages to still be captain.

As far as the English Man City players who weren't wearing the shirts - probably a bit wary in case Terry somehow manages to still be captain.

And with that an excellent example of why he shouldn't/can't be.

And with that an excellent example of why he shouldn't/can't be.

:nods:  Exactly

Because Gareth Barry won't wear a t-shirt?

I really can't see this having an adverse effect on the player's respect for him, i'm sure most of them have done something equally as bad.

Rhetorical question, but do you think Barry would have worn the T shirt if it was say the French or Irish captain?

I really can't see this having an adverse effect on the player's respect for him, i'm sure most of them have done something equally as bad.

You're not giving the England sqaud a lot of credit there, but whatever, you've missed the point. When Beckham shagged Rebecca Loos, it was a private matter. If he'd shagged Colleen McLaughlin, it would have been a problem for his presence in the England squad.

It seems to me that, to most fans, Wayne Bridge isn't an important member of the England squad and is therefore expendable. Capello and the other squad members aren't going to see it that way.

Ronaldo

You have asked this question before and it was suitably answered the first time.

There are a myriad of issues here other than whether Bridge was still with her or not. Also, take into accouint Capello being a staunch catholic and anti abortionist, it is fairly certain Terry's captaincy will be sacrificed and possibly even his place in the WC squad.

The issues relate to the following:

1.  The affair in general, 2.  His past history,  3. The Abortion,  4..Effect on team morale,  5..The effect on his wife and m ore importantly, his kids,  6....The fact he seemed more concerned about his back pocket than anything else

Does that answer your concerns?

I think the main point here is not that John Terry went nuts deep on a fit french underwear model. If he wants to cheat on his wife then he can, it's his choice. He's been caught doing it before so it can come as no surprise to his wife that he has done it again. In the mega-rich celebrity world of shameless behaviour there are no doubt many temptations which only the strongest and most devout can resist. The matter here is one of trust, morality and loyalty. John Terry and Wayne Bridge were very very good friends, work colleagues and teammates. As such this lady, the mother of his friends son, should have been totally off limits. It shows how highly he thinks of himself, and conversely how liitle he thinks of others, that he could throw away his friendship so easily. Maybe it never occurred to him what a devastating effect this could have on the people around him.

As captain of Chelsea and England he has to command the respect of his teammates. No doubt many of these have had extra-marital affiars themselves and/or done things considered to be wrong. But in a world where the fraternal bonds of the team are supposed to be sacred, where team spirit and togetherness count so highly, it could be hugely problematic. Now Wayne Bridge might not be a first choice England player (personally I wouldn't take him to the world cup anyway) but the point is that he could well be a popular player. It could cause a stand off between some players and cause a split in the dressing room. Just what we need in the run up to the world cup.

Morality and the like should have no bearing in the picking of the team, that should be down to ability and as such he must still play for England, but how can he captain people who will have lost all respect for him. Terry is an odious individual. A self absorbed arsehole who believes he is above everyone else, he has shown time and again uteer contempt for his position as England captain with his loutish behaviour and the dodgy situations he finds himself in.

He should do the decent thing and offer his resignation, show some semblence of remorse for what he has done. He should dedicate himself to repairing the damage he has done and redouble his efforts to be a good man both on and off the pitch.

My Kids

Agreed. So the decision for Capello is simple.

Dont take either of them. Terry has lost total respoect of the players and Bridge was a back up only. I dont expect Engl;and to win the WC anyway so why reward Terry. Fuck him.

Was Bridge even with the girl at the time? Serious question.

No idea.

Rhetorical question, but do you think Barry would have worn the T shirt if it was say the French or Irish captain?

I will add also, from bitter personal experience, that this sort of thing can be a massive deal to the friends and family of those involved.

8 years ago, a person I considered to be a very good friend of mine, a teammate in both my saturday and sunday sides, a guy who I went out drinking with five nights a week, did some private work and lots more, did just this to me. I separated from my wife, the mother of my then 18 month old son, in the summer and a few months later found out that he had met her in a pub one night - fully aware of who she was - and went home with her. They then started seeing each other regularly, although keeping it quiet. A few people did know about it and eventually I found out. Friends told me I should have smashed him all over the place but that's not my way. I cut him out of my life completely. If I knew he was going to be out with my mates then I wouldn't go. It caused a rift in our group of friends and made it very difficult for me, it also made my relationship with the people who knew about it and said nothing very tricky. Needless to say any chance of reconcilitation with my wife had vanished.

I still had to play football with this bloke, and although we managed not to fight in training or on match days it was a very surreal atmosphere as our only communication was basic football match talk.

Don't underestimate the damage that can be done by this sort of betrayal.

Of course they've shagged each others wives, that's why they all wear t-shirts supporting those players.  :nope:

Ronaldo

You have asked this question before and it was suitably answered the first time.

There are a myriad of issues here other than whether Bridge was still with her or not. Also, take into accouint Capello being a staunch catholic and anti abortionist, it is fairly certain Terry's captaincy will be sacrificed and possibly even his place in the WC squad.

The issues relate to the following:

1.  The affair in general, 2.  His past history,   3. The Abortion,   4..Effect on team morale,  5..The effect on his wife and m ore importantly, his kids,  6....The fact he seemed more concerned about his back pocket than anything else

Does that answer your concerns?

Eh?

I don't have any concerns, I couldn't care less about any of this, it's all a non-issue to me. 

As for Capello being a 'staunch catholic', what does that have to do with anything i've said. I've merely said that Terry should stay England captain. I never said that would happen.

As for the part in bold, i've actually no idea what you're going on about.

Some people go on as if this is the first time in history that one player has had an affair with an (ex) team mates' missus. It must have happened countless times that the teams knew about but the public didn't. I think Terry and most of his England team mates are total bellends but frankly I don't understand the fuss, there'll be more shagging than this going on and who gives a toss really?

Whether he's captain or not will be Capello's decision, no-one else's.

As for the News of the World! Ha! The journos are either winos or convicted wife beaters or jailbirds (Rob Shepherd stand up), the hypocrisy is just laughable.