John Terry (England Captain!) has been 'playing away from home'

Ketsbaia

Guest schmuck

:lol: I chuckled three separate times at that picture as I scrolled down.

You have to question this woman though, splashing around in the rougher end of Chelsea's gene pool when there's lovely little Deco, the no doubt massive schlong of Obi Mikel or the metronomic love of Ballack to be had, madness

'To all the Chelsea fans, all my team-mates, the manager and staff at the club.

I am so sorry for missing the penalty and denying you the fans, my team-mates, family and friends the chance to become European champions.

Many people have told me I don't need to say that but I feel I need to, that's just me. I have relived that moment every minute since it happened. I have only slept a few hours and wake up every time hoping it's all been a bad dream.

I have had some amazing support from fans, current and ex-players, family and friends and I need to thank everyone for that. But I am a big man and I take responsibility for us not winning.

I am and ALWAYS will be Chelsea through and through. I will give my all on and off the pitch to win this trophy as a player and one day as a manager. And I am sure we will win it.

That night in Moscow will haunt me forever and I feel I have let everybody down and this hurts me more than anything. I am not ashamed about crying. This is a trophy I have tried so hard year after year to win and it was just an uncontrollable reaction, I wear my heart on my sleeve, everybody knows that.

The road to Rome starts here, we have to try and turn this experience to our advantage. I am very proud of how far we have come this season with everything that has gone on.

Thank you for all your support for the team this season.'

Cunt.

http://cdn.footballtalentspotter.com/contentimages/wag/Vanessa_Perroncel.jpg

Preggers

That were me   :snod:

edit: trying to work out the stadium in the reflection. that's surely the CoMS?

Logical sugggestion seeing as she was with Wayne Bridge.

http://cdn.footballtalentspotter.com/contentimages/wag/Vanessa_Perroncel.jpg

Preggers

That were me   :snod:

edit: trying to work out the stadium in the reflection. that's surely the CoMS?

Logical sugggestion seeing as she was with Wayne Bridge.

Sure. But if it were the Bridge, we could have a case there my dear watson

ENGLAND footie captain John Terry had a secret affair with the gorgeous girlfriend of team-mate Wayne Bridge.

The Sun can reveal the married star's fling with French underwear model Vanessa Perroncel, 28, after a judge yesterday refused to renew a gagging order taken out by shamed Terry.

She was betrayed as well ... cheating Terry with wife ToniThe scandal threatens to cost JT - who also played with Bridge at Chelsea - his captaincy at this year's World Cup.

Terry's betrayal of team-mate Wayne Bridge came like a knife in the back for the player who was his best pal.

Bridge was said to be "in bits" after discovering that England captain Terry, 29 - named Dad of the Year in 2009 - had been romping with his girlfriend Vanessa Perroncel.

Following a lengthy investigation by The Sun, Terry's affair can be revealed after he failed in a frantic bid to gag the media - leaving his carefully cultivated family man image in tatters.

When he won his dad award in November, he said: "I want to change nappies and be a modern dad."

The married father of two, first hired two "business associates" to pay off the French underwear model.

Then he obtained an injunction last week after rumours about him and pretty Vanessa, 28, circulated among players, agents and journalists.

But Mr Justice Michael Tugendhat threw out his case in the High Court yesterday - saying he believed Terry cared only about losing sponsorship deals and money if his reputation was damaged.

Terry lives with devoted wife and childhood sweetheart Toni Poole and their three-year-old twins in Oxshott, Surrey. Last night she said: "I'm sorry, I can't talk about this."

Close friends now fear devastated Toni will be unable to forgive Chelsea skipper Terry and seek a divorce.

He and Bridge, 29, were together at the Blues before England international Bridge moved to Manchester City in January 2009.

Vanessa has a four-year-old son by Bridge. She split from him in December.

The 5ft 9in brunette beauty was one of the most liked and respected of the Chelsea players' WAGS. A source close to the club said: "Vanessa was very well liked by all the players and other WAGS. They will be shocked to hear about this. She was Queen Bee and had no enemies."

Speaking to The Sun last night, Vanessa denied an affair. She said: "It's shocking, absolutely shocking. I don't know whether to laugh or cry."

But explosive court papers reveal Terry ADMITTED cheating with Bridge's lover - and hiring people to visit her to get her to sign a confidentiality contract securing her silence.

The contract between her and Terry included the phrase: "As a result of my dealings with you there has been speculation about a relationship with you.

"Whilst I do not make any admission as to the truth or otherwise of such speculation, I do not want such information to be disclosed.

"I agree not to disclose any confidential information to any third parties (save to my legal advisors or as required by law.)

"I agree not to disclose any confidential information to any media organisations, journalists or third party who may provide such confidential information to any media organisation."

A letter from Vanessa on January 21 to Terry's solicitors is quoted in the judgment, which refers to Terry only as LNS. It reads: "I understand that there have been claims made concerning a relationship between (LNS) and myself. Whilst I do not make any admission as to the truth or otherwise of such rumours, speculation concerning (LNS, the other person and the Relationship) is private and I agree to keep such information private.''

The court papers revealed that Vanessa did sign the agreement, which was for a nominal fee of just £1. Terry hoped obtaining an injunction last week would keep his grubby deal and the affair a secret.

But the move spectacularly backfired yesterday. Mr Justice Tugendhat refused to renew the "superinjunction", which The Sun had not even been allowed to report existed.

Childhood sweethearts ... Terry and Toni enjoy a family holiday

The judge said he did not believe the player had any regard for the welfare of anyone he had hurt - including former pal Bridge.

And he ruled that Terry - referred to in court as LNS - was interested only in protecting his reputation and his huge income.

The player earns an estimated £170,000 a week and millions more from sponsorship deals with Samsung, Umbro and Nationwide.

The judge said that in Terry's evidence in seeking the injunction, there was no mention of any personal distress on his part.

He said: "As to personal attributes, LNS appears to have a very robust personality, as one might expect of a leading professional sportsman.

"It does not seem likely to me that the concern expressed on LNS's behalf for the private lives of the other person and the interested persons is altruistic. This claim is essentially a business matter for LNS." The gag was lifted after hours of feverish speculation about Terry's affair with Bridge's partner on internet football forums.

The judge said: "I accept that the information sought to be protected is not in the public domain in the sense that there is nothing left to be protected.

"But the evidence is that there has been wide circulation amongst those involved in the sport, including agents, and not just amongst those directly engaged in the sport.

"If the injunction ought otherwise be granted, I would not refuse it on this basis. But the fact information has become as widely available to so many people, means an injunction is less necessary or proportionate than would otherwise be the case."

The judge said he had reached the view that it was likely that the nub of Terry's complaint was the protection of reputation, and not of any other aspect of his private life.

He said that, while Terry had done nothing illegal: "There will be some who would suggest that it ought to be discouraged. That is why sponsors may be sensitive to the public image of those sports persons whom they pay to promote their products.

"Freedom to live as one chooses is one of the most valuable freedoms.

"But so is the freedom to criticise, within the limits of the law, the conduct of other members of society as being socially harmful, or wrong." Last night a Chelsea spokesman said: "This is a personal matter for John Terry. The club will give John and his family all the support they need in dealing with it."

The judge's decision came two days after the Supreme Court had made a landmark ruling lifting a ban on naming suspected terrorists.

The Supreme Court had criticised the growth of "anonymity orders" granted by courts in recent years, which had become an "ingrained habit" among court officials without "the slightest justification".

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2832058/Dad-of-Year-John-Terry-did-dirty-on-best-pal-Wayne-Bridge.html

Don't know why but the bit in bold made me laugh.