Players you were wrong about

Astroblack

Duff - thought like many we'd done a great deal, he turned out turboshit & sent us down.

Luque - looked a star at Depor, looked shit for the most here (injuries didn't help)

Rozenhal - always looked decent for the Czechs, never suited to the Prem

Never wanted us to sign Smith & Owen, didn't really need either.

VI: Overmars is one of my favourite non Nufc players of all time. Your assesment is a tad harsh, definitely not his fault you won fuck all for 5 years despite his injury problems.

Guest Roger Kint

Alan Smith - though he was a decent signing when he arrived.

He's turned out to be alright this season though.

The worst justification for spending £6m on a non goalscoring striker, moved into DM while on a 5 year £60k a week contract at a minimum total cost of £21.5m i ever heard ;D

I know how it sounds but I'm NEVER WRONG in my judgment if I've seen enough of a player.. HA! (yes, Ronaldo, I'm always right, you're wrong maafaka)

The couple I can think of are Nolan and Milner. Never expected Nolan would score that much. But still.. it's evident that the team carries him.

Milner.. he's performing above my expectations, but I'd still bet that N'Zogbia would be the better player in a couple years time..

So long as he doesnt destroy his career by throwing hissy fits and moving from s**t club to s**t club.

Guest schmuck

I know how it sounds but I'm NEVER WRONG in my judgment if I've seen enough of a player.. HA! (yes, Ronaldo, I'm always right, you're wrong maafaka)

Well no-one's ever wrong if they've seen enough of a player are they

Craig Bellamy - He was s*** at Coventry so I wasn't really impressed at the time.

Duncan Ferguson - Never liked him as a player but he did alright here.

Patrick Kluivert - Thought he was past it when he first came but he made us a much better team when paired with Bellamy.

Michael Owen - Was so excited when he came...and yeah.

Sibierski - Was horrified by his signing but he turned out alright.