Twitter

Thespence

It's ok, internet translations can make everytihing funnier.

Sorry for the inconvenience but something that came out hou president said here on twitter that was a lie so I prefer to speak esp

Alla Lest any kind of misunderstanding

Was it something to do with the 'i want to stay for many years but its up to the president' comment? Maybe if I do regular translations for him like I did for Robert he'll also send me a match worn strip and you can all be jealous.

I replied to him and he didn't reply back so that's me and him finished.

Same with Danny Simpson, hope they are both sold in January! They broke my heart!  :weep:

Must be surely. 'but it depends with this president' ... can see why the media might have a field day with that. :lol:

Doesn't sound like something that got lost in translation at all; Jose making up excuses :lol:

I think he probably meant he would like to stay for a long time but it all depends on the chairman.

Nothing wrong in that is there? If I loved my job and said I would love to work there for the rest of my life but it depends if they want me I haven't said anything wrong have I?

I think he probably meant he would like to stay for a long time but it all depends on the chairman.

Nothing wrong in that is there? If I loved my job and said I would love to work there for the rest of my life but it depends if they want me I haven't said anything wrong have I?

Yeah but the actual translation was as if to say 'with this owner, you never know', which is slightly different. :lol:

'Is that someone said I had spoken ill of the president today on Twitter when it has been equal to mentiray been for my bad English.'

:lol:

:lol: Maybe I do still like him. I want to tweet him something but I'm scared of rejection.

'Is that someone said I had spoken ill of the president today on Twitter when it has been equal to mentiray been for my bad English.'

:lol: Maybe I do still like him. I want to tweet him something but I'm scared of rejection.

Soy Jill y yo soy una cabeza gigante de caca.

Yeah but the actual translation was as if to say 'with this owner, you never know', which is slightly different. :lol:

Yeah but being bezzy mates and all that I have to stick up for my spar.

Soy Jill y yo soy una cabeza gigante de caca.

¿Algún consejo sobre las operaciones con los noruegos molestos?