Twitter

Thespence

Capello has never been to SJP to watch a game even when Carroll was here.  He has been to SOL once. Pretty shocking really.  I think the reason given previously has been that he likes to see more than one game a day and we are too far away for that to be possible.

And to be fair to Simpson, he was supposedly on a list of potentials that England were looking at but the emergence of Kyle Walker means that he has probably dropped off that list.

:sadnod:

Guest Geordiesned

Someone's started up a campaign on Twitter, following a blog by Lee Ryder, for everyone going to the Fulham match next Sunday to take their Toon scarf to celebrate the Mackem victory. Seems like a cracking idea to me.

Shame some of our lot can't spell though!

What started out as #bringbackthescarves has been overtaken by #bringbackthescarfs and now that's been passed by #bringbackthedictionaries :lol:

Someone's started up a campaign on Twitter, following a blog by Lee Ryder, for everyone going to the Fulham match next Sunday to take their Toon scarf to celebrate the Mackem victory. Seems like a cracking idea to me.

Shame some of our lot can't spell though!

What started out as #bringbackthescarves has been overtaken by #bringbackthescarfs and now that's been passed by #bringbackthedictionaries :lol:

Boycoutt

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

I could hear "I'm Coming Home Newcastle" blasting out of Toon dressing room after derby win, Busker would have been proud #nufc

2 hours ago

That's fucking brilliant

This city  :smug:

Guest Geordiesned

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

I could hear "I'm Coming Home Newcastle" blasting out of Toon dressing room after derby win, Busker would have been proud #nufc

2 hours ago

Is he sure it was the away dressing room that was playing it?  :iamatwat:

lee_ryder Lee Ryder

2 hours ago

Is he sure it was the away dressing room that was playing it?  :iamatwat:

This deserves more Lolz  :lol:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Van aahnholt

On nufc

@andrew14ad would love to play for those fans , u never know with football .. But I'm still a chelsea player ...

Van aahnholt

On nufc

@andrew14ad would love to play for those fans , u never know with football .. But I'm still a chelsea player ...

Would love to see paddy back at the toon, has the ability to be a tremendous attacking full back.

Would take PVA back on a permanent, think he can be a top player in the future. perhaps a bit too rough around the edges to want him for just the season though.

Tend to agree, unless we could opt to buy him when the loan ends.

PvanAanholt_ Patrick van aanholt

@

@dannysimpson12 I'm gd man waiting to go on loan homie... They sleep alot during the day .. I remember my sisters daughter the same...

Guest sicko2ndbest

I tagged Simpson when I retweeted PVA message.

I am going to take full credit if it comes off

Btw rather him than pieters, however the fact he wouldn't cost money would be an issue for some

Guest bimpy474

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

Spoke to representatives of both Cissokho & Pieters today. NUFC now firmly favouring one - but both players want to join. More in Jnl 2mor

45 seconds ago via Twitter for iPhone