John Terry loses England captaincy, Ferdinand gets it

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Heneage

Blatter you absolute fucking idiot.

Did he give this interview in a black and white horizontal stripped shirt and a beret? Before riding off on a bike with a chain of onions around his neck and a baguette in the basket?

Did he give this interview in a black and white horizontal stripped shirt and a beret? Before riding off on a bike with a chain of onions around his neck and a baguette in the basket?

:jesuswept:

Think I read something somewhere that a french player was dropped from the world cup finals (80's I think) as he was bending one in with another squad players wife.

edit after google search - Pablo Larios, sent home from 1982 finals for 'alledged' affair with Michel Platini's lass.

Think I read something somewhere that a french player was dropped from the world cup finals (80's I think) as he was bending one in with another squad players wife.

edit after google search - Pablo Larios, sent home from 1982 finals for 'alledged' affair with Michel Platini's lass.

The affair was real, but I think they still appeared in the same side. The joke at the time was that Platini preferred it that way, because then he knew where Larios was.

More stereotyping!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/11/john-terry-sepp-blatter-affair

Fifa president Sepp Blatter has claimed that in some countries, John Terry would have been applauded rather than sacked as national team captain for having an alleged affair.

Terry was deposed as England captain by Fabio Capello, the England manager, last week following the mountain of negative headlines that have emanated from stories about a supposed affair between the defender and the ex-partner of his former Chelsea team-mate, Wayne Bridge.

Speaking in Vancouver today, Blatter described the response and reaction to Terry as being particularly "Anglo-Saxon" and claimed that in countries such as France, Italy and Spain, it would not be considered a problem.

"Listen, this is a special approach in the Anglo-Saxon countries," he said. "If this had happened in let's say Latin countries then I think he would have been applauded."

:rolleyes:

Applauded. :lol:

More stereotyping!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2010/feb/11/john-terry-sepp-blatter-affair

Fifa president Sepp Blatter has claimed that in some countries, John Terry would have been applauded rather than sacked as national team captain for having an alleged affair.

Terry was deposed as England captain by Fabio Capello, the England manager, last week following the mountain of negative headlines that have emanated from stories about a supposed affair between the defender and the ex-partner of his former Chelsea team-mate, Wayne Bridge.

Speaking in Vancouver today, Blatter described the response and reaction to Terry as being particularly "Anglo-Saxon" and claimed that in countries such as France, Italy and Spain, it would not be considered a problem.

"Listen, this is a special approach in the Anglo-Saxon countries," he said. "If this had happened in let's say Latin countries then I think he would have been applauded."

:rolleyes:

Applauded. :lol:

"One John Terry, There's only one John Terry, LOADS of fucking women but OOONNNEEE JJJOOOOHHHNNN TTTTTEEEEERRRRRYYYY"

No, but you were close...

http://www.clubpremonition.com/tunes/Blatter.jpg

I don't get this thing about people saying that Ashley maybe cheating on Cheryl Cole because she isn't dirty.  If I was with Cheryl I wouldn't mind my sex life simply being me just knocking one out while looking at her naked.  She's that stunning.

:lol:

I don't get this thing about people saying that Ashley maybe cheating on Cheryl Cole because she isn't dirty.  If I was with Cheryl I wouldn't mind my sex life simply being me just knocking one out while looking at her naked.  She's that stunning.

She might be an ice queen and not even allow him to do that. Anyway, if you'd got other women throwing themselves at you offering to 'do the work' for you I'm sure you'd be tempted (Which is why footballers who know they can't resist shouldn't get married. I bet Peter Crouch doesn't cheat).

Tiger Woods is another one. Compare his wife to the women he's had affairs with.

She might be an ice queen and not even allow him to do that. Anyway, if you'd got other women throwing themselves at you offering to 'do the work' for you I'm sure you'd be tempted (Which is why footballers who know they can't resist shouldn't get married. I bet Peter Crouch doesn't cheat).

Tiger Woods is another one. Compare his wife to the women he's had affairs with.

Come on? Ice Queen! why would they marry Ice Queen's?

Come on? Ice Queen! why would they marry Ice Queen's?

They may have started out dirty but once the marriage was secured they may have lost all interest in sex. It's a common trait.

PS

You are taking this way too seriously.

Surely your taking this too seriously? - my post had a :lol: in it to highlight the toung in cheek side of it mate! O0

Great, a disloyal shagmaster swapped for someone who couldn't piss in a bottle, what next? Someone who chins people in bars or shags Grannies. Marvellous! Absolutely marvellous!

Stevie Harper England #1 for captain.