**The new and improved** Vote for your WC2010 Full Backs Thread

Ishmael
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Whenever I've seen Brown play for England at full back he's done a solid job. Admittedly it's not his best position, but he has the experience and ability to perform at the world cup.

Richards just isn't good enough. Fabio knows that too, in that he never selects him.

Whenever I've seen Brown play for England at full back he's done a solid job.  Admittedly it's not his best position, but he has the experience and ability to perform at the world cup.

Richards just isn't good enough.  Fabio knows that too, in that he never selects him.

He got torn a new arsehole by Nilmar when we played Brazil in that friendly. Yes, yes a friendly but the signs still aren't good.

Can't believe Bridge has got that many votes, he's awful.

I'd take Cole, Baines, Johnson and Brown. I chose Brown over Richards because he's similar to Johnson in that he's pacey and decent going forward but can't defend. I don't think we need two full backs of that ilk for the same flank.

I was hoping that Gibbs was going to get enough experience this season to be included, but injury has prevented that.

I've got high hopes of Richards again at right back. On form, he can cause problems for any opposition defence. (Hopefully not his own, as well)

He made it through as a central defender?

He's be used as both for my squad, thats where this whole thing falls down.

I'd go with 3 fullbacks and a Lescott in between.

Yep yep yep. Take seven defenders and five strikers.

I don't care about England really, but if I had to choose four fullbacks:

Cole-------Johnson

Baines------Richards

Especially considering you are playing Algeria and Slovenia in the group stage, I would definitely take the more physical players as they can't really deal with them.