Dirty Harry - Tax Dodger

NG32

Guest GAMMELL

Wasn't this ugly, saggy, droopy, flaacid, floppy faced cunt near enough going to be our manager once fat Sam bit the bullet? My memory is fucked

Wasn't this ugly, saggy, droopy, flaacid, floppy faced c*** near enough going to be our manager once fat Sam bit the bullet? My memory is f***ed

Yeah, didn't want to go up North iirc. He's fine under a chairman with a brain.

ITKs at the time said exactly what he's suggested about the Bellamy deal.

Guest Heneage

Wasn't this ugly, saggy, droopy, flaacid, floppy faced c*** near enough going to be our manager once fat Sam bit the bullet? My memory is f***ed

Then he should report it at the time not wait however many months. This isn't an attack on you btw :lol:

I wonder if he'll mention the Gudjonson deal at all...

So what happened to the tax dodging case then ? Obviously he didn't get sent down for it. I hate this man, I really do, and it's just been made doubly worse by the great job he's doing a spuds :(

Appy Arry told the press that Man City said to him when both clubs were looking at Bellamy & Spurs were after Palacios that Spurs should leave Bellamy or City would go after Palacios

I would have though that collusion would be against the rules for Spurs just as much as Man City if they didn't report it!

Guest Roger Kint

Appy Arry told the press that Man City said to him when both clubs were looking at Bellamy & Spurs were after Palacios that Spurs should leave Bellamy or City would go after Palacios

I would have though that collusion would be against the rules for Spurs just as much as Man City if they didn't report it!

But taking advantage of Pompey(Krancjaer) because he has insider knowledge is ok? Also the endless public tapping up is also fine as long as its him.  :shifty:

Guest elbee909

This whole little story is just to deflect away from the real issue, take pressure off the team when a massively important match is coming up.  Even if Redknapp gets sued, that's peanuts compared to the money's at stake through getting into the CL.

This whole little story is just to deflect away from the real issue, take pressure off the team when a massively important match is coming up.  Even if Redknapp gets sued, that's peanuts compared to the money's at stake through getting into the CL.

I hope Man shitty tonk them, at least we have the "you bought your way to success" line to peddle out to Man Shitty fans, although Spuds have bought a few, they've actually been pretty good at getting great prices for some of their ex players.

If Spuds finish 4th, you've got 3 out of the 4 CL teams coming from London, along with the psuedo London team Manure, I'm not sure that's good for the game, it's already hard enough to persuade players not to pick your club over a London one.

If Spuds finish 4th, you've got 3 out of the 4 CL teams coming from London, along with the psuedo London team Manure, I'm not sure that's good for the game, it's already hard enough to persuade players not to pick your club over a London one.

then the clubs from the north need to be better.

Guest kingdawson

Then he should report it at the time not wait however many months. This isn't an attack on you btw :lol:

What about the gudjohnsen deal?

Guest Heneage

The fact he was set to sign for West Ham before he was rushed off to Spurs. Harrys as bent as the rest for him to try that shit with City is pot calling kettle.

Guest kingdawson

The fact he was set to sign for West Ham before he was rushed off to Spurs. Harrys as bent as the rest for him to try that s*** with City is pot calling kettle.

Hmmmm West Ham agree a fee with Monaco and we agree a fee with them later on......what's dodgy about that? he chose us over them......s*** happens.

Steve Bruce (Wigan manager at the time) already made the Bellamy Palacios situation public. Redknapp was just confirming what Steve Bruce already said.

No worries  :pow:

I think elbee is right, it was an attempt to take a little bit of pressure off Spurs. I wish he'd shut up sometimes tbh.

Guest Roger Kint

Cant wait til Monday when Chelsea(more than likely) win the league, the media bukkake over Spurs and Redknapp is getting beyond a joke. They make out he has done this on a shoestring in one paper today :rolleyes:

Guest Heneage

Kick tottenham out of the CL, I say.

Give us a chance, we're not in the bloody thing yet.

Been saying that most of the week. You've not got to the group stages yet and Sky are going on like you've won thing?!