Miserable Newcastle Fans.

kane2005

Guest neesy111

i pissed everyone off round me last season when I said owen would not score another goal, got quite heated, i was proved right tho

Only ever been next to miserable fans in the East Stand, Leazes L7 and Gallowgate are always good for atmosphere. Remember being in the Gallowgate when Shearer broke the record, one of the best experiences of my life.

Only ever been next to miserable fans in the East Stand, Leazes L7 and Gallowgate are always good for atmosphere. Remember being in the Gallowgate when Shearer broke the record, one of the best experiences of my life.

when cole broke the other record was better.... I was in the leazes at the time.

when cole broke the other record was better.... I was in the leazes at the time.

Too young to remember that. In general I find most of our fans to be personable and a laugh. Met very few nobheads.

Too young to remember that. In general I find most of our fans to be personable and a laugh. Met very few nobheads.

sure its a societal thing. people are great when on their own but when with others of their own 'breed' they behave in the way they believe is their rite.

i'm sure i've done this recently about americans.

sure its a societal thing. people are great when on their own but when with others of their own 'breed' they behave in the way they believe is their rite.

i'm sure i've done this recently about americans.

Would agree with that, I'm sure most people's personalities change at least a little when the are with people they know or are familiar with.

Wasn't going to post this,but seeing as this thread is now open thought i would..

I've spend so much money,(like i have for most of my life)this season following the toon..I've flown up to Newcastle from London..three times and been to 6 away games!

Was at Swansea the other week,was driving so was just having a cuppa tea at half time. Was having a conversation with a mate..when a big Geordie lad..pretty pi$$ed wondered over,stood in the middle off us and said "speak" So i replied "hello mate,you alright" to which he replied "where the Fu*king hell are you from?"

I said "nr London..but my dads a geordie,so always followed Newcastle" .. he then came right in my face shouting " so you think your fu*king hard cause you dads a geordie,you thinking your hard" before i had a chance to reply,he smashed his full pint of beer(in the plastic cup) in my face.. i was bloody soaked..and just wondered off.. As he was stood like an absolute weapon..waiting for me to retaliate

But what an absolute idiot..i was stood there with my Newcastle shirt on,minding my own business..I don't expect that,at any football game.. let alone from your own set of supporters.. Was really not cool and really annoyed me.

Saw him after the game,he jumped on a bus with hartlepool on the side,looked like he was making a scene on there as well!

As a Newcastle fan with a Geordie accent I find that hugely embarrassing and completely wrong.  I hope you appreciate that this likely goes for the vast, vast majority of us.

this, that bloke's a cunt.

Wasn't going to post this,but seeing as this thread is now open thought i would..

I've spend so much money,(like i have for most of my life)this season following the toon..I've flown up to Newcastle from London..three times and been to 6 away games!

Was at Swansea the other week,was driving so was just having a cuppa tea at half time. Was having a conversation with a mate..when a big Geordie lad..pretty pi$$ed wondered over,stood in the middle off us and said "speak" So i replied "hello mate,you alright" to which he replied "where the Fu*king hell are you from?"

I said "nr London..but my dads a geordie,so always followed Newcastle" .. he then came right in my face shouting " so you think your fu*king hard cause you dads a geordie,you thinking your hard" before i had a chance to reply,he smashed his full pint of beer(in the plastic cup) in my face.. i was bloody soaked..and just wondered off.. As he was stood like an absolute weapon..waiting for me to retaliate

But what an absolute idiot..i was stood there with my Newcastle shirt on,minding my own business..I don't expect that,at any football game.. let alone from your own set of supporters.. Was really not cool and really annoyed me.

Saw him after the game,he jumped on a bus with hartlepool on the side,looked like he was making a scene on there as well!

As a Newcastle fan with a Geordie accent I find that hugely embarrassing and completely wrong.  I hope you appreciate that this likely goes for the vast, vast majority of us.

this, that bloke's a c***.

every club has their cunts...bigger crowd,bigger ammount of cunts unfortunatly.

Kudos for that man! It really is a testament to your character that you were able to do that  :thup:

He will get what he deserves in the end.

Have to agree There are some

moaning people around L7 but the ones next to me take the biscuit, they must be about 18, turned up 15 mins into the match, left at 40 mins, turned up again around the 60th min, and left straight after the 3rd goal ( the only goal they saw) and had the nerve to have a go at 'part time supporters'   

You have basically just described my actions during a match day. I'm probly the most lively person you'll ever meet at the match though, so it wasnt me  O0 Where do you sit by the way?

Sorry to hear that mate, I don't have a geordie accent but support the club due to a large majority of my Dad's side being from Newcastle, I've never had any bother about not being from Newcastle. Its a shame that somebody could be so close minded and ignorant as to insult you for not being from Newcastle.

Really disappointing to hear people being abused, even physically, by fellow Newcastle fans for the crime of not having a Geordie accent. I personally know 6 cockneys who travel up to almost every home match and also attend most away games and the effort and expense they put into following NUFC is unbelievable and always makes me realise how lucky I am living less than 5 miles away. When we played Leverkusen a few years back I was in the pub in Cologne where Cockney Stu (some of you will no doubt know him as he is a bit of a character) who travels all over to support Newcastle had his ear bitten off by a Newcastle fan because of his accent. Disgusting.

Kudos for that man! It really is a testament to your character that you were able to do that   :thup:

He will get what he deserves in the end.

Hopefully quite soon.

The behaviour of this total dickhead does not reflect the feelings of the vast majority of "Geordie" supporters.