Miserable Newcastle Fans.

kane2005

Guest jonlane86

- I don't sing anything about Bobby Robson now because as much as I liked the bloke we're now bordering on Scouse levels of grief.

Agreed

Guest toonlass

What happened to the " Couldn't give a s*** " attitude Newcastle fans once had?

That attitude got us where we are now.

bollocks!

Wasn't going to post this,but seeing as this thread is now open thought i would..

I've spend so much money,(like i have for most of my life)this season following the toon..I've flown up to Newcastle from London..three times and been to 6 away games!

Was at Swansea the other week,was driving so was just having a cuppa tea at half time. Was having a conversation with a mate..when a big Geordie lad..pretty pi$$ed wondered over,stood in the middle off us and said "speak" So i replied "hello mate,you alright" to which he replied "where the Fu*king hell are you from?"

I said "nr London..but my dads a geordie,so always followed Newcastle" .. he then came right in my face shouting " so you think your fu*king hard cause you dads a geordie,you thinking your hard" before i had a chance to reply,he smashed his full pint of beer(in the plastic cup) in my face.. i was bloody soaked..and just wondered off.. As he was stood like an absolute weapon..waiting for me to retaliate

But what an absolute idiot..i was stood there with my Newcastle shirt on,minding my own business..I don't expect that,at any football game.. let alone from your own set of supporters.. Was really not cool and really annoyed me.

Saw him after the game,he jumped on a bus with hartlepool on the side,looked like he was making a scene on there as well!

Guest Nile Rangers Dreads

I thought the relegation would have cleared out a lot of the negative supporters from attending matches. It would seem some people are never happy unless they are moaning.

Even when it is completely irrelevant. The fella behind me was complaining that we had 3 minutes of added time, Raylor soon changed his mind.

Wasn't going to post this,but seeing as this thread is now open thought i would..

I've spend so much money,(like i have for most of my life)this season following the toon..I've flown up to Newcastle from London..three times and been to 6 away games!....

That's a horrible experience, but don't let that shape your impression of going to games. There will always be people around that get a kick out of being confrontational.

I've spend so much money,(like i have for most of my life)this season following the toon..I've flown up to Newcastle from London..three times and been to 6 away games!

Was at Swansea the other week,was driving so was just having a cuppa tea at half time. Was having a conversation with a mate..when a big Geordie lad..pretty pi$$ed wondered over,stood in the middle off us and said "speak" So i replied "hello mate,you alright" to which he replied "where the Fu*king hell are you from?"

I said "nr London..but my dads a geordie,so always followed Newcastle" .. he then came right in my face shouting " so you think your fu*king hard cause you dads a geordie,you thinking your hard" before i had a chance to reply,he smashed his full pint of beer(in the plastic cup) in my face.. i was bloody soaked..and just wondered off.. As he was stood like an absolute weapon..waiting for me to retaliate

But what an absolute idiot..i was stood there with my Newcastle shirt on,minding my own business..I don't expect that,at any football game.. let alone from your own set of supporters.. Was really not cool and really annoyed me.

Saw him after the game,he jumped on a bus with hartlepool on the side,looked like he was making a scene on there as well!

Fucking hell, sorry to hear that mate.

We've got some fucking lumps in our ranks, like.

I was in level 7 corner last season and thoroughly enjoyed the crack up there but there was a prick that sat behind me that basically just wanted the entire team to die and he wasn't shy about expressing his thoughts.  I know last season was not the best but screaming at the players to "f&^k off and die" for 90 minutes is pretty bad in my book.

I now sit in the Gallowgate.

I've spend so much money,(like i have for most of my life)this season following the toon..I've flown up to Newcastle from London..three times and been to 6 away games!....

That's a horrible experience, but don't let that shape your impression of going to games. There will always be people around that get a kick out of being confrontational.

There are arseholes the world over.

I hate fat charva fucks who prefer to express their opinion vocally more then old grumbling folks.  You know the type, fred pretty t shirt, one ear pierced, short back and sides with about 4 charva mates. Get stuck next to a bunch of them and it is instantaniously the worst match you will have attended.  Earlier this season some bloke to that description would not shut up shouting 'Howay man Spade Ameobi' with a little gay giggle after as if he had been a naughty child.

Guest Mighty Toon Army

Were I sit , you are not allowed to sing anything about Bobby Robson , because he done nothing for the club and Joe Harvey deserves more credit , on ?

Are you referring to Jordan and Tanzo here?

I had a guy for several years that drove me mad.  The pure hatred for Robert and Shola was frightening. I loved it when Robert scored, I'd clap right in his face.  I know they could both be frustrating (I'm talking the top 3/4/5) era here but it was so unrelenting and full of spite.  I think he gave up his season ticket after the disgrace of coming 5th.

Guest marky555

I remember watching the Sheff Wed game on Boxing Day in my local,  and some bloke started giving Harper shit after their goal when Harper was impeded by Luke Varney.

He was coming out with stuff like, 'He's absolutely shit, he's fucking awful, he should never be playing' etc etc.

Fucking loved repeating what he was saying in the most sarcastic manner possible, in his face, when Harper then went and pulled off a couple of mint saves later in the game.

Twat.

I had what I assume where "Gremlins" questioning me when we were away to Marseille, fortunately one of the bigger and I assume more senior ones was a sensible lad and told his mates to fuck off as he appreciated the fact I had gone that far to watch us play and didn't mind "southern twats" following his team. I did think I was in trouble before he turned up though.

Guest Geordiekev

I often wonder who used to make all the noise back in the day if the "older folk just whinge" lol, guessing a couple generations must have decided to just stop supporting the team out loud.

It could also be a case that people like my dad and his mates prefer to offer their support at games and leave the internet crap to us younger folk.

Guest manomush

i am the older git, we moaned at crap , we moaned at anything,we sang other team's song's only to let them know whatever song they sang we would sing it better and louder than them.The problem today is down to all seater stadium's not the fans,in our day you sang the song you wanted to sing now if you don't sing you are an arsehole.Do not knock older people down for moaning you are young and have started already and don't complain about my spelling or missing comma's or i will be barred again

Jesus mate, thats bloody awful. Absolute gobshite that bloke is. I hope you'll still attend games...

But I hardly ever get to go to a Newcastle game, and being from Kent I have a southern accent and it does worry me that I'll get some abuse for being a 'southerner'. Funny thing is I love NUFC easily as much as the next Geordie...

I fucking knew I had not seen AC until he scored late on this post explains where he was.

As a Newcastle fan with a Geordie accent I find that hugely embarrassing and completely wrong.  I hope you appreciate that this likely goes for the vast, vast majority of us.