Cleveland Police = W*****s

kane2005

Always seemed to me that the justification used to keep away fans in the stadium longer would actually be better served by doing the reverse. The (relatively small) away following can leave quickly and make the last train home/avoid the usual twats laying in wait/get out of Dodge.

Why molest the majority of the stadium, when you can inconvenience a small minority?

But you're not doing that, are you - you're molesting the minority by not inconveniencing the majority. I realise it's not going to happen, but the argument is that keeping the away fans behind allows the home fans to disperse to prevent trouble. Surely you could get the (usually much smaller) away following out quicker than the half hour they're usually kept in, and with greater ease? If you're a home fan then (a) obviously you live locally *cough* or (b) you have a regular route in or out. If you're an away fan then chances are you either have a limited number of trains to catch, have a coach sorted or have a bugger of a drive home. Would it not be more humane to get them out of there sharpish?

It's a pipe dream, but I've been on the wrong end of ludicrous away situations too many times. Would be nice to see roles reversed. I'd also like to be in a packed home crowd serenading the away support as they slunk away.

They do it the other way round in Argentina, home fans get kept behind while the away fans are bussed away from the stadium and then you're let out about 30 mins after the match which in the two games i went to in Buenos Aires.

Guest toonlass

Maybe they heard the legends about Blefescu and wanted to see if they were true...

Oh f*** off you sad little man. Change the sodding record, it's frigging old now.

:laugh: Haha you really need to learn to take a joke dear.

You really need to learn that it's fucking old news you knob. You claim to be 26, so why do you act like a 13 year old with a cob on? Fucking 2 years and it's still amusing you, christ your life must be boring!

Guest toonlass

She sucked this 12 year old lad off on the back of a bus coming back from an away game.

That statement is so fucking far from what happened I am not even going to try and correct it.

Maybe they heard the legends about Blefescu and wanted to see if they were true...

Oh f*** off you sad little man. Change the sodding record, it's frigging old now.

You really need to learn that it's fucking old news you knob. You claim to be 26, so why do you act like a 13 year old with a cob on? Fucking 2 years and it's still amusing you, christ your life must be boring!

How apt. :pow:

Guest toonlass

You, Chief Piggum and Inochi are so pathetic man. Aye I made a mistake, but because of it I have changed my life so much, I don't even drink anymore, nothing at all for 7 months. The fallout from a 2 second mistake made me realise that my drinking was way out of control, and because of it I stopped. And yet idiots like you who are sniggering like a bunch of pre-pubecent school boys think its funny to be fucking hurtful and not let it drop. Bloody pathetic man. Aye I screwed up, but at least I have learned from my mistake.

Guest icemanblue

I haven't said anything about it in months! :lol:

Doesn't mean I'm not going to laugh when someone else makes a funny.

Guest toonlass

I don't find it funny tho, just hurtful.

Guest icemanblue

Nothing I can do about that, sorry.

Guest toonlass

Just letting it go might be canny like

Guest icemanblue

Just letting it go might be canny like

Eh? 3 quotes up, man.

You really need to learn that it's f***ing old news you knob. You claim to be 26, so why do you act like a 13 year old with a cob on? f***ing 2 years and it's still amusing you, christ your life must be boring!

You don't get it do you? The act was funny for like 2 months but what's both funny and entertaining now is your reaction to it :lol: And I'd like to see where I claimed to be 26  :dowie:

I'm intruiged now like. :lol:

Aww man, it's a hilarious story.....................

Basically there are a few unfunny little cunts on here who think it's really clever to chase a lass round the forum taking the piss out of her about one mistake she made whenever they can, even though it happened fucking ages ago and has fuck all to do with whatever is being discussed in the thread they are posting in.

Basically, they're the sort of little twats who would never go up to her and say the same stuff to her face.

It's hilarious tbh.

Guest toonlass

You really need to learn that it's f***ing old news you knob. You claim to be 26, so why do you act like a 13 year old with a cob on? f***ing 2 years and it's still amusing you, christ your life must be boring!

You don't get it do you? The act was funny for like 2 months but what's both funny and entertaining now is your reaction to it :lol: And I'd like to see where I claimed to be 26  :dowie:

You are easily entertained then, 22-26, you are still acting like a kid who has seen his first page 3 girl in his dad's Sun.

I'm intruiged now like. :lol:

Aww man, it's a hilarious story.....................

Basically there are a few unfunny little c***s on here who think it's really clever to chase a lass round the forum taking the piss out of her about one mistake she made whenever they can, even though it happened f***ing ages ago and has f*** all to do with whatever is being discussed in the thread they are posting in.

Basically, they're the sort of little twats who would never go up to her and say the same stuff to her face.

It's hilarious tbh.

God bless the internet!