Streaming Football Matches

Tooj

Will this streaming stuff be available in other countries (for example Germany) as well? And will there be English commentary?

That we'll have to wait and see. Sumo has no IP lock at the moment (so Norwegians can watch Norwegian shows/football abroad), but I dunno if that'll change with the PL.

Will this streaming stuff be available in other countries (for example Germany) as well? And will there be English commentary?

That we'll have to wait and see. Sumo has no IP lock at the moment (so Norwegians can watch Norwegian shows/football abroad), but I dunno if that'll change with the PL.

Alright, thanks. Thinking about buying SKY (the German SKY) for next year but they only show the big games of the PL and I'm not too sure if I would be able to watch much of Newcastle. And it costs about 50€ per month. So this Sumo sounds great and is cheaper.

Would be great if it was available over here.  O0

Guest Supersylt

Can`t see any reason why they will lock the IP-adress so only Norwegian customers can watch, as long as people pay for it. I will guess and also hope that it`s only some main mathces with norwegian comentators, where the rest will be in english.

Can`t see any reason why they will lock the IP-adress so only Norwegian customers can watch, as long as people pay for it. I will guess and also hope that it`s only some main mathces with norwegian comentators, where the rest will be in english.

I think its something with the PL rights they have bought, sp they have to have it.

But we have to wait and see.

• 4 weeks later...

Random thread bump.

Just saw that Viasat will broadcast all 380 PL games on their tv channels LIVE here in Sweden.

Lovely!

Scandinavia is awesome.

It sure is. How much will you have to pay for it in Norway?

199 or 239 for online streaming, can't remember. And think it's 249 to 299 depending on your distributor for TV.

Random thread bump.

Just saw that Viasat will broadcast all 380 PL games on their tv channels LIVE here in Sweden.

Lovely!

Scandinavia is awesome.

199 or 239 for online streaming, can't remember. And think it's 249 to 299 depending on your distributor for TV.

That's quite good actually. But expensive in comparison to us. :) I pay 139 SEK/month for all the Viasat Sports channels.

Random thread bump.

Lovely!

Scandinavia is awesome.

That being roughly £25 a month for every single premiership match. Bit different to Sky and their £50 a month for 4 games a week.

Random thread bump.

Lovely!

Scandinavia is awesome.

That being roughly £25 a month for every single premiership match. Bit different to Sky and their £50 a month for 4 games a week.

Or roughly about £13 a month in Sweden. :)

Random thread bump.

Lovely!

Depends on your supplier. If you have a satellite dish through Viasat you'll be able to see all 380 games live. If you have cable through some other supplier like Comhem, you'll get 300 games if you can use the HD channels and 250 games if you only have SD channels. Still pretty good though.

Viasat also have some ondemand service (internet stream) where they show Champions League live, and probably will show all Premier League games too. It cost 159 sek/month (£14/month).

Random thread bump.

Lovely!

Depends on your supplier. If you have a satellite dish through Viasat you'll be able to see all 380 games live. If you have cable through some other supplier like Comhem, you'll get 300 games if you can use the HD channels and 250 games if you only have SD channels. Still pretty good though.

Viasat also have some ondemand service (internet stream) where they show Champions League live, and probably will show all Premier League games too. It cost 159 sek/month (£14/month).

Well, if this isn't an incentive to get yourself a satellite dish, I don't know what is. I've already made a deal with my landlord to install a dish at the roof of the house where I live. Nice. :)