Sunderland...

Heron

Guest BooBoo

Mackems refusing to acknowledge Newcastle Airport is always amusing.

Even more so when they're paying for it :lol:

Its just so ridiculous.

Guest Wearside

Wonder if the mackems have put him up at the Jesmond dene hotel or the Sunderland travelodge.

Durham Radisson is the hotel of choice these days. :)

Imagine there faces if he were to fly over, only to go meet up with Mike about joining Hatem. :lol:

Has anyone watched him play regularly btw, any good?

Sessegnon?

Yeah he's good. Very skillful, creative flair player. Can be quite erratic and not exactly a completely rounded player (African football stereotype #3645) but he's definitely talented. However his form this season has not been great and similar to Ben Arfa he has a track record of being a bit of a twat. He is currently at loggerheads with the PSG manager and board.

Speaking to a couple of arsehole mackems today, already coming up with their excuses... how their "whole midfield" is out injured and they expect Barton n Tiote to dominate again, and they'll just be firing long balls up to Gyan and Bent for an early goal.

Not that i think they will, but really hope they don't sign him, would be a cracking signing

doubt they could afford to sign him permanently and they can't loan from a prem club unless they send back onuhua or welbeck

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Not that i think they will, but really hope they don't sign him, would be a cracking signing

doubt they could afford to sign him permanently and they can't loan from a prem club unless they send back onuhua or welbeck

Thought they were going to buy Onouha?

On a scale of confidence of 1-10 that we'll beat them, from what I've seen so far this season I'm about on about 8. Id imagine we'd dominate the midfield and if carroll and co are on form then i think we'll do them easily.

Wish it was that clean cut. What do they say - form goes out the window in a derby match.

Still reckon it's too close to call. I think score draw, probably 1-1.

The teams are really quite even. Two average Premiership teams with a few nice players. No one will be dominating anyone. Even when they beat us two years ago, they weren't much better, if at all. We were just in disarray.

:D, i do however reckon it will be 1-1 this time like.