Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Roger Kint

hard to see O'Shea moving, hes been happy enough being a squad player for Man U and doing his bit in getting medals so why move to Sunderland now unless a very big contract is waved in front of him

If Fergie agreed to sell him then theres little he can do, probably end up in the reserves for the rest of his contract knowing purple nose

what I find odd is Fergie likes him, whats not to like for a manager covers quite a few positions so perfect player for the bench to fill in wherever may come up so why sell him

With the twins/Jones/Smalling all there now i guess he is building long term, few more like that and they look good for years. Fergie doesnt make too many mistakes when it comes to sales tbh.

Guest neesy111

Hendersons Mother works at the wife's school once a week. She was in today, the deal is £16.5 mil plus Ngog. Afurther £1.5 with apperances (not sure if club or england) total of deal is £19.5.

Henderson is getting his wages x4. She has previously stated he was on £20k per week. And he is getting £2mil signing on fee.

Fucking Bat Shit Crazy.

Liverpool's wage bill must be crazy, and they have no european football to pay for it. :lol:

Hendersons Mother works at the wife's school once a week. She was in today, the deal is £16.5 mil plus Ngog. Afurther £1.5 with apperances (not sure if club or england) total of deal is £19.5.

Henderson is getting his wages x4. She has previously stated he was on £20k per week. And he is getting £2mil signing on fee.

Fucking Bat Shit Crazy.

:lol:

Guest neesy111

Fergie hardly sells good players (Stam is the exception).  He obviously deems them surplus to requirements.

Guest axel

f***ing Bat s*** Crazy.

Liverpool's wage bill must be crazy, and they have no european football to pay for it. :lol:

All the norwegian 10 year olds with their daddies pay for it.

Guest dazzanufc1892

hasnt been accepted yet. id be surprised however if wes went, new house, new baby.

o'shea is a very important squad player. i can see them getting evans and gibson for 13

I thought Brown was on £60k though, can see O'Shea being around 40k and Gibson around 20k.

Brown would probably take 40 with long contract, same with O'Shea and Gibson a wage increase to 30k. All guess work, but not the cheapest of signings.

If Phil Jones is coming in O'Shea probably isn't needed any more, Wes Brown already being told he can go and Gibson not Manu quality in the slightest. Still though, the entire Henderson money spent on that little lot, oh my.  :lol:

I thought Brown was on £60k though, can see O'Shea being around 40k and Gibson around 20k.

Brown would probably take 40 with long contract, same with O'Shea and Gibson a wage increase to 30k. All guess work, but not the cheapest of signings.

If Phil Jones is coming in O'Shea probably isn't needed any more, Wes Brown already being told he can go and Gibson not Manu quality in the slightest. Still though, the entire Henderson money spent on that little lot, oh my.  :lol:

It's their 'raid' on Spurs all over again.

Guest palnese

Fergie hardly sells good players (Stam is the exception).  He obviously deems them surplus to requirements.

Ronaldo, Beckham, van Nistelrooy etc...

It's their 'raid' on Spurs all over again.

It's like Fergie needed a quick £12m+ so he could buy Phil Jones ahead of Liverpool and told Bruce he owes him.

Pique, Heinze, Forlan, Tevez

Guest Roger Kint

Surely people can see one reason Ronaldo left ffs  ;D

As for Forlan, am sure if Fergie had hindsight as you have he may have chosen different........

Pique wasnt really Fergie getting rid as didnt he want to move back to Barca? Heinze is debatable as well.

Henderson's a half decent player, the problem is he reminds me of Jenas, as in he does have some ability, however he has the heart the size of a pea, so he's unable to dominate games, as he doesn't express enough of a willingness to do so.

McGrath, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy, Pique are a few he has sold.

Pique, Heinze, Forlan, Tevez

Tevez was slightly different because Man U never owned him.

Heinze was being a shitcunt angling for a move to Liverpool, so he made a rod for his own back.

None of these scenarios are remotely similar to the Brown/O'Shea scenario anyway. These 2 are more Smith/Butt dumpings than they are Forlan/Pique/Rossi.

McGrath, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy, Pique are a few he has sold.

Add in Ince and Kanchelskis.