Sunderland...

Heron

A fully fit North East XI would look something like this.

Krul

Bardsley

Coloccini

O'Shea

Enrique

Barton

Tiote

Cabaye

Ben Arfa

Gyan

Sessegnon

More accurate.

Aye two defensive, none goalscoring midfielders in the centre of the park is a great idea.

Are you questioning my tactics? Don't question my tactics. We'll have a major falling out

Despite being only a year older Cabaye has scored more than twice as many career goals as Gardner. Wearside bang on with his stats as usual.

Doesn't count in the French league. :dontknow:

Aye, he's a French unknown ffs, of course his stats don't count!

Despite being only a year older Cabaye has scored more than twice as many career goals as Gardner. Wearside bang on with his stats as usual.

This is true like.

Btw, I hate the joint teams bollocks too.

Guest Wearside

Please don't compare a mickey mouse league like French football with the Premier League.

Ta.

Both born in 1986 actually.

Sewelly done? :frantic:

They're 11 months apart. 11 is closer to 12 than it is to 0.

Please don't compare a mickey mouse league like French football with the Premier League.

Ta.

Mickey mouse league that produced your two best players. Cocksplat.

This is true like.

Love it, me. Where's Shola?

Ta.

Gyan and Sessegnon never scored a competitive goal before signing for Sunderland :frantic:

Ta.

What do you rate Sesssesssessgnon on then? The numerous games he played when he first came over where your lot thought he was shit and you had wasted your money or is it the few games after that goal? Obviously nothing to do with his career before he signed.

Both born in 1986 actually.

Sewelly done? :frantic:

They're 11 months apart. 11 is closer to 12 than it is to 0.

Thought i was onto something there.  :-[

Ta.

http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/3/1/128803826644607904.jpg

Guest Wearside

Ta.

Mickey mouse league that produced your two best players. Cocksplat.

Alright Sewelly, I see you've been on RTG all day with your Jake51 login.

This is true like.

Love it, me. Where's Shola?

Well he should be ahead of Sessegnon since the French league is basically the Evo-Stik Premier.