Sunderland...

Heron

Guest sydneycove

Bottom thread's been bumped.

:mackems:  :clap2:  :troll:

Well played sir. Making my boring arse afternoon at work go quicker!

Brewceys email to the mongs:

My overriding emotion is one of disappointment because I’ve said all along we take cup competitions extremely seriously and we put out a team that mirrored that.

But like today and Saturday, if you don’t take chances when they come along you leave yourself open.

We knew it would be difficult going down to Brighton who are playing in a new stadium and have had a great start to the season.

We need to take our chances because otherwise we leave ourselves vulnerable and that proved to be the case.

Brighton get the ball down and play and are good in possession. You can see why they’re doing so well.

We had long spells of possession, especially during the first half, but we need to take those chances.

The goal was sloppy – bad defending. We switched off and were punished for it.

If you don’t score, you don’t win football matches and at the moment that’s where we’re lacking.

All the best,

Read more: http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=620877#ixzz1VtO88uQr

He's desperately hanging onto this idea that the opposition nicked a goal and it was Sunderland who were calling the shots throughout the game.

Oh, and Bruce, again, doesn't really understand possession does he?

Brighton 53% - 47% Sunderland.

They played 8 midfielders and brighton still had more possession than them!? :lol:

just heard a snippet of his post match interview

'it was a good cup tie, we created enough chances to win it, and fair play to Brighton, they played their part in it'  :lol: :clap:

start the game with 8 midfielders, finish with 4 attackers, still cant score. fucking clueless. i'm actually getting a bit worried he's close to the sack.

Seems Dangly Ham is having a crisis in his own life ....(his is the 2nd link above)

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?t=620850

'it was a good cup tie, we created enough chances to win it, and fair play to Brighton, they played their part in it'  :lol: :clap:

start the game with 8 midfielders, finish with 4 attackers, still cant score. f***ing clueless. i'm actually getting a bit worried he's close to the sack.

Played there part. Code for played us off the park and won ???

'it was a good cup tie, we created enough chances to win it, and fair play to Brighton, they played their part in it'  :lol: :clap:

start the game with 8 midfielders, finish with 4 attackers, still cant score. f***ing clueless. i'm actually getting a bit worried he's close to the sack.

Played there part. Code for played us off the park and won ???

Bruce: "We had long spells of possession."

Reality: Brighton had 53% possession.

Bruce: "We need to take our chances."

Reality: Didn't create many good chances.

Fact: Bruce has had plenty of funds to buy strikers. He bought strikers.

Reality: Didn't start any.

The man's getting desperate. Can't see him lasting much longer unless something dramatically changes.

Guest BooBoo

Battling draw at Swansea, narrow defeat to Chelsea will keep him there IMO.

I think they'll lose both and he'll then piss off.

Guest Haris Vuckic

They always do reasonably well against clubs like Chelsea.

They always do reasonably well against clubs like Chelsea.

Not against Chelsea. They had that 3-0 win last year, sure, but otherwise, I seem to recall them having many heavy defeats to Chelsea.

Anyone else genuinely want them to win a game soon to make sure Brucie Boy doesn't get the sack for as long as possible?

No coz it will cost a fortune to sack him, so it won't happen until the bitter bitter end, by then some serious damage will be done. £7m less for transfers when they sack him, I sure they'd rather throw another £7m at another player they don't need first.

Guest Howaythetoon

I texted a mackem kid i know "ha ha" after we beat them to no reply. Did so again last night. Minutes later he texted to say delete him from my contacts and never to text or call again as he's sick of mag cunts taking the piss :lol: I haven't like. I'm just going to text "ha ha" simpson style everytime they fuck up.

Anyone else genuinely want them to win a game soon to make sure Brucie Boy doesn't get the sack for as long as possible?

No coz it will cost a fortune to sack him, so it won't happen until the bitter bitter end, by then some serious damage will be done. £7m less for transfers when they sack him, I sure they'd rather throw another £7m at another player they don't need first.

If the next signing Bruce makes isn't naturally left sided or a striker then there will be meltdown.