Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Haris Vuckic

Sunderland AFC and Durham CCC - Brothers in arms.

Just like Liverpool & JFT96 SAFC

and Villa etc etc,

Nobody cares man :lol:

''Small Town in Durham''

Durham is quite a nice place & most Sunderland fans from there will only go to the match in Sunderland before promptly leaving the foul stenchpit.

For anyone with any sense, or penchant for mighty Cathedrals, nobody really calls Sunderland a city.

Sunderland AFC and Durham CCC - Brothers in arms.

Comical how Newcastle fans try and latch onto Durham CCC despite them being a big Sunderland supporter.

:doh:

Just for the purposes of this really stupid pointless argument, according to Google Maps it takes 26 minutes to drive from Newcastle to Durham, it takes 29 minutes to drive from Sunderland to Durham.

Guest Wearside

Just for the purposes of this really stupid pointless argument, according to Google Maps it takes 26 minutes to drive from Newcastle to Durham, it takes 29 minutes to drive from Sunderland to Durham.

Yet Durham is still a 95% Sunderland stronghold. More Sunderland season card holders from Durham than there is from Sunderland according to last survey done.

Yet Durham is still a 95% Sunderland stronghold. More Sunderland season card holders from Durham than there is from Sunderland according to last survey done.

Maybe that says more about Sunderland than it does about Durham?

This is getting pretty desperate now.

Sunderland = shit hole.

Newcastle = not a shit hole.

Everyone is aware of this, you can tell from the various Mackem excuses about lack of investment compared to Newcastle from the council etc.

It's not even up for debate.

Guest Haris Vuckic

You're talking cricket right?

Yet Durham is still a 95% Sunderland stronghold.

Wheres that photo when you need it?

and this seems an unusual move for someone who us "brothers in arms" with SAFC.

http://www.durhamccc.co.uk/news/newcastle-united-trophy-visit/

Guest Wearside

Sunderland = shit hole.

Everyone is aware of this, you can tell from the various Mackem excuses about lack of investment compared to Newcastle from the council etc.

Aye Newcastle is lovely. Places like Walker, Byker, Benwell and Heaton are wonderful places, would make me so proud if I lived in those areas.

Sunderland = shit hole.

Aye Newcastle is lovely. Places like Walker, Byker, Benwell and Heaton are wonderful places, would make me so proud if I lived in those areas.

Heaton? Pretty nice actually.

Not like you to talk shit on things you don't have a clue about.

Guest Wearside

Sunderland = shit hole.

Heaton is an utter shithole, used to see a lass from Chillingham Road for about 3 year and it's a not a place I'd want to live.

Sunderland = shit hole.

Heaton is an utter shithole, used to see a lass from Chillingham Road for about 3 year and it's a not a place I'd want to live.

nicer than 90% of places in Sunderland

Sunderland = shit hole.

Which end?