Sunderland...

Heron

I've heard that Titus' cock is like a Coke can. And that's from someone who "knows someone" who has sat on it.

Full of sugar and carbon?

Bright red and and explodes if you shake it too much?

Guest Roger Kint

What: he truncheoned someone with it?

He hit Edgar with it once in the showers carrying on, said it was disturbingly big......

Why would it be £1m? Obviously now it sounds like £5m but is he in the last year of his contract? Only way £1m but make any sort of sense, but would still  be v.cheap

£750k according to SSN. What are Wigan playing at?

Personally think it's a great move for Newcastle anyway. Weakens Wigan, doesn't significantly improve Sunderland, one more rival who could potentially finish below us this year, and I think Wigan will do.

Guest Roger Kint

Personally think it's a great move for Newcastle anyway. Weakens Wigan, doesn't significantly improve Sunderland, one more rival who could potentially finish below us this year, and I think Wigan will do.

Wigan signed that decent Paraguay CB didnt they? Alcatraz or something, guess they felt they didnt need Shambles any more

Guest neesy111

God man, he's looked decent in a crap wigan side that over-achieved one season under bruce.  He'll be found out when their is much more people watching him, than the 500 that watch wigan

Agree with that. It's going to be Wigan and Wolves most likely who we'll need to better in the battle to stay up and any weakening of their teams is good news for us.