Sunderland...

Heron

1) I must have watched them about 9 times this season, and Henderson has looked good in just 1 game. Except that, he's been piss poor. There is no way he has bags of potential to be a regular for England. Championship-Bottom half PL player.

2) Their support is pathetic. Yesterday proved this point once more.

3) How the hell are they 7th?

Guest Wearside

1) I must have watched them about 9 times this season, and Henderson has looked good in just 1 game. Except that, he's been piss poor. There is no way he has bags of potential to be a regular for England. Championship-Bottom half PL player.

Probably because teams who you expect to be up there like Villa and Everton are having poor seasons by their standards.

point 3, because the league overall is kinda shite and they have gotten huge slices of luck over the season

Whatever happens at SAFC this season at the end of the year it is going to cost them millions if they want to keep that team together as they have 5 loan players in there squad & most of them are starters.

You know, I had never even considered that.  Good point, like :)

many have pointed out that in welbeck,onouha,mensah,el mo (sic) it'll cost them best part of 20mill to stand still...throw in muntari ?

Whatever happens at SAFC this season at the end of the year it is going to cost them millions if they want to keep that team together as they have 5 loan players in there squad & most of them are starters.

many have pointed out that in welbeck,onouha,mensah,el mo (sic) it'll cost them best part of 20mill to stand still...throw in muntari ?

And to replace 'Benty'

And to replace 'Benty'

No doubt Gyan will classed as the Bent replacement.

Guest Wearside

Would say it is unlikely Onouha will be signing and it's debatable whether he is any better than Bardsley,Mensah will be in last year of his Lyon contract in the summer and will be available for a small fee I'd imagine,deal is already in place for Elmohamady and Muntari for £2m and £6m respectively should we wish to take those offers up and the chances of signing Welbeck are slim to say the least.

Bruce has already said that we will be breaking our transfer record on a striker in the summer so on that basis we would have Gyan,new striker,Campbell and then probably another young loan striker as 4th choice like Welbeck was this season,who knows Fergie may loan us Welbeck for another season yet if his chances at United are going to be limited.

You know, I had never even considered that.  Good point, like :)

After over achieving this season they could be quite generous odds for relegation next season.

If it looks like value for money I  might have a little flutter especially if Susan Boyle keeps faith with Henderson, Titus and that atrocious Scottish goalkeeper.

Bruce has really said that Sunderland will "break their transfer record this summer"?

For a number of reasons, what an utterly moronic thing to say. The bloke is thick as pig shit.

Would say it is unlikely Onouha will be signing and it's debatable whether he is any better than Bardsley,Mensah will be in last year of his Lyon contract in the summer and will be available for a small fee I'd imagine,deal is already in place for Elmohamady and Muntari for £2m and £6m respectively should we wish to take those offers up and the chances of signing Welbeck are slim to say the least.

Bruce has already said that we will be breaking our transfer record on a striker in the summer so on that basis we would have Gyan,new striker,Campbell and then probably another young loan striker as 4th choice like Welbeck was this season,who knows Fergie may loan us Welbeck for another season yet if his chances at United are going to be limited.

So you will need a left back as Bardsley has been playing there most of the season.

Bruce has really said that Sunderland will "break their transfer record this summer."

For a number of reasons, what an utterly moronic thing to say. The bloke is thick as pig shit.

:lol:

Look I have money, i want to make a big statement please overcharge me!  :mackems:

What a massive massive mug. Glad we underplay and don't do shit like that.

Bruce has really said that Sunderland will "break their transfer record this summer"?

For a number of reasons, what an utterly moronic thing to say. The bloke is thick as pig s***.

Minimum price for any striker they target just hit £13m or whatever it is :lol:

For a number of reasons, what an utterly moronic thing to say. The bloke is thick as pig s***.

Minimum price for any striker they target just hit £13m or whatever it is :lol:

Ricardo Fuller £13.2m  :lol:

Bruce has really said that Sunderland will "break their transfer record this summer."

:lol:

Look I have money, i want to make a big statement please overcharge me!  :mackems:

What a massive massive mug. Glad we underplay and don't do shit like that.

Selling clubs think "hmmm this guy wants to make a statement, lets add £5million to the price."

He's so fucking dense its unreal, all that blather about how he was going to play a song after they got their revenge. He just sets himself up for a big fall every time.

Guest Wearside

Lost me here.

Lost me here.

If you say you're going to spend £13.2m, the minimum price charged is going to be £13.2m. Stupidity thy name is Bruce

Guest Wearside

Lost me here.

If you say you're going to spend £13.2m, the minimum price charged is going to be £13.2m. Stupidity thy name is Bruce

I may be wrong but I'm certain I've heard Pardew say that all the £35m Carroll money will be re-invested in the team.Does this make Pardew as thick as Bruce?