Sunderland...

Heron

Ross Holland

Able to play in the centre in midfield or on either wing, Ross is a good technical player. Based in Birtley, Ross joined the Academy at under-14 level.

:icon_salut: Birtley!

Me too.......

I see Quinn is appearing on Radio4 tomorrow crapping on about why he despises the customers he is trying to attract back to Sunderland home games.

Give it a rest, eh?

Even they must be embarrassed by this now...

Particularly as they haven't a clue what or where Radio 4 is.

Guest toonlass

Quote:

Originally Posted by Usha Dup 

Im due to appear in the fans part on march 5th and they`ve asked us to have 5 or 6 chants prepaired. Virtually everthing I know is inappropriate, any suggestions? Ta

6 Generic sunderland ones for starters, theres plenty of others

Red flag

Wise men say

Fight Fight Fight for Sunderalnd

On our way

Sunderland aces

Ha'way the lads

There are player ones if you want to go down that route

Don't embarrass us with songs about Newcastle

75% of the country will then be wondering why Sunderland fans are singing a Newcastle song,  :lol:

Guest Roger Kint

I assume they need at least 10 people there to replicate the only real noise that occurs at SOS on matchdays.........hysterical screaming as they cross halfway and boos for all other times. More like an X Factor audience in halloween costumes!

I believe our 5-1 slaughtering of them damaged a lot more damage than thier pride.

After Short witnessed SJP that day, and saw how it wasnt matched at stad of shite, it made quinn look like hed sold short erm short.

Quinn sold him an idea of sunderland that hasnt happend despite his tens of millions and we served up a huge slice of realisation on Halloween. lovely.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

SAFC intake for next season, the lads in bold are lads I would expect us to get imo.

Sunderland have had their roots deep within the North-East Junior Leagues for years now. When Bruce joined them it only reinforced their relationship with Wallsend Boys Club. Toon have improved over the last few years, certainly since they moved the Academy to Benton.

Guest Wearside

SAFC intake for next season, the lads in bold are lads I would expect us to get imo.

Sunderland have had their roots deep within the North-East Junior Leagues for years now. When Bruce joined them it only reinforced their relationship with Wallsend Boys Club. Toon have improved over the last few years, certainly since they moved the Academy to Benton.

By all accounts the current SAFC U16 team are very good and on average only about 4/5 normally get YTS contracts but out of this current crop 13 have been given contracts and they are all local North East kids.

Boro used to get the best young'uns but it seems like a lot of kids are getting picked up by us now and this is reflected in the league positions of the U18 academy league over the past few year.

Guest Wearside

I always browse the SAFC U18 profiles to see who is going to be the next Don Hutchinson, Lee Clark or Sam Aiston.

Football is not just about watching Premier League football, unless you have grew up brainwashed by SKY and Andy Gray of course.

I always browse the SAFC U18 profiles to see who is going to be the next Don Hutchinson, Lee Clark or Sam Aiston.

Football is not just about watching Premier League football, unless you have grew up brainwashed by SKY and Andy Gray of course.

I am not sure what point you are making? Is that a dig or praise?

Its a very common case of "he thought you was being ironic" fail.  :pow:

Guest Wearside

Put it this way,I find it very,very hard to believe that a Newcastle fan would go on the SAFC website to check out U18 players and you seem to be mocking U18 football.

Its a very common case of "he thought you was being ironic" fail.  :pow:

Cheers for clearing that up mate.