Sunderland...

Heron

The Geordie Mafia steal all of the money from Sunderland's City Council IIRC

Also, we haven't got an airport (Sunderland North). Trying to be witty, they call it Ponteland when it's in Woolsington really.

Well its not like they are going to put in smack bang on northumberland street.

Do these beasts understand the concept and logistics of modern aviation?

nope its not ours cos its not on the roof of sjp.

my lasses mate cuts hair for an old folks home in the scumlands.

this batty old woman asked her if the football was on , she replied im not sure if Newcastle are playing today.

she rekons she went fuking mental (er).' newcastle? newcastle? where you from like? this is Sunderland'

her mate 'here man under the fucking dryer and shut up'. :lol:

Tbf they have no understanding what an airport actually is, it's just a word they picked up from somewhere.

They would actually be pretty glad not to have an airport in sunderland if they realised it's where those giant metal birds they chucked their spears at nest.

http://www.readytogo.net/smb/showthread.php?p=9853916#post9853916

so the only reason it appears that there are more nufc fans is because we wear our colours more (like the attendances for years have been a lie)

This stereotype of Geordies always wearing their replica shirts doesn't make any sense to me. I live in Washington and consequently spend more time than I'd like to admit in the Galleries (our hellhole of a shopping centre for this who aren't familiar with the place). During the decent weather last week you couldn't get moved in there for Sunderland tops of all shapes, sizes and ages. This wasn't a one off either - every year during the summer the Sunderland shirts come out of the waldrobe...well, except when they were getting relegated on record low points totals then it was England shirts. Washington is more or less 50/50 and you do see quite a lot of Newcastle shirts too but they are outnumbered by men, women, lads and lasses in Sunderland gear.

It's this bizarre bit of misplaced snobbishness that has always confused me deeply. It's rooted in little actual evidence but the notion that you need to surgically remove replica shirts from Newcastle United supporters while Sunderland fans swan around in the latest Gucci gear is embedded.

Tbf they have no understanding what an airport actually is, it's just a word they picked up from somewhere.

They would actually be pretty glad not to have an airport in sunderland if they realised it's where those giant metal birds they chucked their spears at nest.

Holidays must be torture for any self respecting Mackem. They have to leave from an airport named Newcastle, suffix every explanation of where they come from with "...y'know, near Newcastle" and force a grin as the eyes of their Greek bartender light up and he cries "Ah, Newcastle! Geordies! Alan Shearer! Nikos Dabizas! Whey aye, man!" :lol:

:lol: people down here (south) only know where Sunderland is because of it's rivalry with Newcastle so the foreigners stand no chance :lol:

I've seen it happen first hand. Met a lovely Mackem couple on holiday, no chips on their shoulders, we went to a bar with them and the barman asked where we were from and they said Sunderland. He didn't have a fucking clue.

They saw the funny side but I imagine thousands would've drawn the poor cunt a map :lol:

We were in Portugal years ago now, This makem family, Husband and wife with their daughter.

The mother, why she was with this douchbag I dont know, she was quiet and self composed, her husband and daughter in sunderland tops were total loud mouth cnts.

Thinking he was the mutz nutz in a shirt.  He wasn't even funny.

We were in Portugal years ago now, This makem family, Husband and wife with their daughter.

The mother, why she was with this douchbag I dont know, she was quiet and self composed, her husband and daughter in sunderland tops were total loud mouth cnts.

Thinking he was the mutz nutz in a shirt.  He wasn't even funny.

http://www.ideasden.com/upload/2010/09/cool-story-bro-jesus.jpg