Sunderland...

Heron

Honestly man, what the fuck is the point of his 'blogs' anyway? They must be the biggest load of shite i've ever viewed, just absolutely nothing at all of interest in them other than the fact there apparently published by some dippy spacker. They all seem to have like 20 views or summik aswel so it just seems a ridiculous waste of time and effort.

And what in the name of great fuck is "You can't have DRAMA withought the D!" supposed to mean? It's like he's tried to come up with some witty catch-phrase but it makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. :lol:

Pointless rant over.

Just seen this:  :lol:

Actor / Footballer / Wrestler / Bingo Caller

Claims his monday night 5 a side team is 'semi professional'  :lol:

Honestly man, what the fuck is the point of his 'blogs' anyway? They must be the biggest load of shite i've ever viewed, just absolutely nothing at all of interest in them other than the fact there apparently published by some dippy spacker. They all seem to have like 20 views or summik aswel so it just seems a ridiculous waste of time and effort.

And what in the name of great fuck is "You can't have DRAMA withought the D!" supposed to mean? It's like he's tried to come up with some witty catch-phrase but it makes absolutely no sense what-so-ever. :lol:

Pointless rant over.

Just seen this:  :lol:

Actor / Footballer / Wrestler / Bingo Caller

Claims his monday night 5 a side team is 'semi professional'  :lol:

:spit:

Guest Wearside

Sunderland connfirm we won't be signing Muntari and has returned to Inter with immediate effect and won't play last 2 games.

What a shame. :)

Sunderland connfirm we won't be signing Muntari and has returned to Inter with immediate effect and won't play last 2 games.

suppose it was too much to hope for bruce would be stupid enough to sign him permanently. I didn't expect much out of him for your lot but jeez he managed to surprise me at how shit he was, didn't look close to a competent player

http://img227.imageshack.us/img227/7830/8594display.jpg

suppose it was too much to hope for bruce would be stupid enough to sign him permanently. I didn't expect much out of him for your lot but jeez he managed to surprise me at how shit he was, didn't look close to a competent player

unlike the rest of the Team- at least he was honest enough to admit he didnt want to be there.

Makes me fucking embarrassed to be from Shields :lol:

Same here. But then again he did go to Bamburgh School which explains why he's a mong. (For anyone that doesn't know shields, Bamburgh was a spacker school).

Did someone pinch his champions league mendal?

When quizzed at why he didnt wish to sign, Muntari simply replied "Sunderlands a s*** hole...I wanna go home!"

I heard:  "im a champions league winner get me out of here!"

Guest toonlass

http://i56.tinypic.com/105beo0.jpg

"I don't like it"

Has the long haired dude just seen the shambles that is the back of the shirt hence the look on his face?

Guest BooBoo

By all accounts, Muntari detested his spell at Sunderland and was enquiring whether he could go back to Italy after only 3 weeks.

http://i56.tinypic.com/105beo0.jpg

"I don't like it"

Has the long haired dude just seen the shambles that is the back of the shirt hence the look on his face?

Supporter Andrew Ramsey, from Sunderland, popped in on his way to the airport to buy son Luke, 6, the brand new kit.

From the mackem website, funny how they dont mention what airport they were on their way to  :bluestar:

Makes me f***ing embarrassed to be from Shields :lol:

Same here. But then again he did go to Bamburgh School which explains why he's a mong. (For anyone that doesn't know shields, Bamburgh was a spacker school).

Very true, vile bunch of cunts

Guest Heneage

How does he rate in terms of a 6 month loan signing?

Guest Wearside

How does he rate in terms of a 6 month loan signing?

Not very highly,clearly didn't want to be here and was a major disappointment.The only bonus is that he was only on loan so thankfully we weren't stuck with his hefty wages.