Sunderland...

Heron

Guest bimpy474

Barry, Lescott, SWP, Henderson, Milner, Carroll = something like £140m.

Depressing.

Must make your average English Sunday league player worth at least £10K :lol:

All i got was quarter of an orange, i asked for a banana and got told to fuck off with the billy big bollocks ego  ;D

Let's not forget Wenger's swoop for Richard Wright. The man who (and I know I keep saying this but it's fucking funny) upon returning from injury due to falling out of his attic, injured himself in the warm-up by falling over a sign in the penalty area reading, "Do not warm up in the penalty area."

Let's not forget Wenger's swoop for Richard Wright. The man who (and I know I keep saying this but it's f***ing funny) upon returning from injury due to falling out of his attic, injured himself in the warm-up by falling over a sign in the penalty area reading, "Do not warm up in the penalty area."

This I wasn't aware of. But its fucking brilliant

I scored 11 goals in a 5 a side once, I reckon I must be worth at least £6-7m.

Watch out Bruce will have you in a red and white shirt in no time. probably use his daughters hole as bait, and for you it would probably work.  :laugh:

Didn't Bruce end up playing Henderson out wide even? Is he a wide player or a a central player. Someone's compared him to Jenas, which I thought was very accurate. Just doesn't put his imprint on a game from what I've seen. Started getting moved around because he just wasn't getting things done wherever he was played.

What do liverpool intend to do with him anyway? They have a ton of central midfielders now, none of which are really strong enough physically/defensively. Do they intend to play him out wide? Becaus if so, he isn't the sort of wide man they need, as they have no legit wingers who can take people on, get to the by line and cross the ball.

Hey, but I guess he's young and English. Farcical.

Put it this way, Sunderland friend sees him every week and he doesn't know what his best position is, and he "can't believe a team is willing to pay £10m nevermind £18m for him."

He's been a right bitter windup patter merchant since the wheels fell of their CL campaign. It's been a slippery slope since then, the drunken episode was the end credits rolling.  :lol:

SWP was 20 odd million aswell wern't he? Discusting to be honest.

Yep, I'm discusted by your spelling of discusting. Disgustedly Disgusting :lol:

:nope: SWP only cost £8.5m, was signed before the very silly money.

Still, the combined price of SWP, Bridge, Barry, Lescott and Milner was £80m.