Sunderland...

Heron

Larrson did fuck all against us when he played for brum, how's he going to be better in a worse side.

Worse side?

If he ends up at blunderland

They finished 8 places above Birmingham though.

Thanks to Henderson, Bent & Gyan

Guest Wearside

Larrson did f*** all against us when he played for brum, how's he going to be better in a worse side.

Worse side?

Hang on a minute,according to everyone on here Henderson is awful,make your minds up.

Larrson did f*** all against us when he played for brum, how's he going to be better in a worse side.

Worse side?

Hang on a minute,according to everyone on here Henderson is awful,make your minds up.

Guess only ShearMagic rates Henderson. Apart from him, I think pretty much everyone else thinks he' s****.

Worse side?

He's not great, but he was a pretty important player for you.

Someone sign up under the username Mag At Work and make posts like

"I've heard we're signing Tevez. Bet you 200 quid it happens"

And

"Ashley's broke and he's going to stop running the club as a going concern and liquidate it."

And

"I met Shearer the other day, when I was working on his house and he refused to give me an autograph. he said his one regret was that he didn't sign for Man U and he'd always resented Newcastle. Then he shat in his hand and threw it at the new Bobby Robson sculpture."

WTF Sebastian, you idiot :(

Zog > Larsson

Must say I love it how practically every poster on here seems to think N'Zogbia going to Newcastle is a shoe-in,I'd be amazed if Ashley pays double for a player he sold.

So would I because he won't need to. Zog has always wanted to be back here and that will drive the price down to a realistic figure. Enjoy Seb Larsson.

You are very gullible if you believe that.Enjoy Neil Taylor.

We will.

Enjoy:

1  GK Craig Gordon

2  DF Phil Bardsley

3  DF Kieran Richardson

4  DF Michael Turner

6  MF Lee Cattermole

8  MF Steed Malbranque

9  FW Fraizer Campbell

12  DF Marcos Angeleri

16  MF Cristian Riveros

18  MF David Meyler

19  DF Titus Bramble

22  GK Simon Mignolet

25  MF Jack Colback

26  MF Jordan Cook

27  MF Ahmed Elmohamady

28  MF Stéphane Sessègnon

29  DF Anton Ferdinand

31  FW Ryan Noble

33  FW Asamoah Gyan

37  MF Adam Reed

38  FW Craig Lynch

40  DF Louis Laing

:thup:

FYP. 5-1.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Ah, the infamous 'Mag at Work' thread. Or something along the lines of 'Text I've just got off a deluded mag'.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Is Colback the next talentless, gutless crab midfielder who you're going to sell?

:)

Colback could be anything he wants to be,needs to have a good pre-season but I'd say he will be a regular for us next season.He was always rated higher than Henderson in youths and reserves and looks a good player.

He is a mag though so we might be playing with 10 men on August 20. :)

All the talented players coming through are Mags, man! Lang is one too. Sadly, the truth is Sunderland's Academy is a decent setup, probably the only well operated part of Sunderland.

Someone sign up under the username Mag At Work and make posts like

"I've heard we're signing Tevez. Bet you 200 quid it happens"

And

"Ashley's broke and he's going to stop running the club as a going concern and liquidate it."

And

"I met Shearer the other day, when I was working on his house and he refused to give me an autograph. he said his one regret was that he didn't sign for Man U and he'd always resented Newcastle. Then he shat in his hand and threw it at the new Bobby Robson sculpture."

:lol: Someone needs to do that.

@SkyGraemeBailey

Graeme Bailey

@paulfraserecho @SunderlandAFC11 Wenger told him he would be on bench most of the time, he chose to play but sunderland are paying big wage

Who's that for?

Seb Larsson