Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Heneage

Are they hoping to find the next Paddy McCourt maybe? I did watch the league of Ireland XI v Celtic and was impressed with Dan Kearns. He's made for Scotland but like JDCKelly (who I assume is a regular watcher) pointed out, you just can't really buy quality. I'd be amazed if it wasn't another image builder kind of signing.

season ticket holder at Cork City so have a decent knowledge of the 1st division where the standards of most of the teams and refs are garbage (I often wonder if they even know the rules of the game)

As for this lad their signing, could indeed turn out to be a success (don't see Derry often enough to make any kind of judgement) its just not often League of Ireland players do well in England and often head back over here, only ones who've done reasonably well I can think of are Doyle Long and Fahey

season ticket holder at Cork City so have a decent knowledge of the 1st division where the standards of most of the teams and refs are garbage (I often wonder if they even know the rules of the game)

As for this lad their signing, could indeed turn out to be a success (don't see Derry often enough to make any kind of judgement) its just not often League of Ireland players do well in England and often head back over here, only ones who've done reasonably well I can think of are Doyle Long and Fahey

Coleman as well.

Is there a thread on the SMB about our attendance today?

Nah but it has been mentioned on page 63 of their Newcastle friendly thread.

Btw can a mod add 'Jack' to the end of wearsides username?

Nah but it has been mentioned on page 63 of their Newcastle friendly thread.

Btw can a mod add 'Jack' to the end of wearsides username?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lka9rhi8aT1qadbq2o1_400.gif

Guest Haris Vuckic

This thread is still sad as f***.

:iamatwat:

Only took you over a year. Nice one.

;D