Sunderland...

Heron

Fucking hell, credit to them like, they're always coming up with new and imaginative ways to embarrass themselves. :lol: Nee wonder there's been no riots on Wearside like, it'll have took the combined force of nearly every mackem to produce that. :lol:

Look at it man! The handshake makes it look like some sort of disability equality poster or something. :mackems:

f***ing hell, credit to them like, they're always coming up with new and imaginative ways to embarrass themselves. :lol: Nee wonder there's been no riots on Wearside like, it'll have took the combined force of nearly every mackem to produce that. :lol:

Look at it man! The handshake makes it look like some sort of disability equality poster or something. :mackems:

It's tip top compared to there last banner like. Not made out of old wallpaper for a start :lol:

Quite horrific that, They love their little friendships with other teams like, only to be completely ignored by them.

Other than villa who have an equally mongtastic bunch of fans but that bridge soon burnt down after bent moved to a bigger club

Guest ykmkmdd

They're the equivalent of the attention seeking kid brother - the scousers will give them a patronising little pat on the head and tell them to run along and they'll be fucking delighted.

So after years of fawning over Man Utd and trying to be their friends only to get nowhere, they've now decided to butter up the bin dippers..

Shameless fucking pricks.

But when they go to Old Trafford they sing YNWA and Blue Moon (not even joking). To add to that, in the first season that they started singing YNWA against Manu to wind up their fans I distinctly remember listening to them play against Liverpool weeks before at the SOS, and you could hear them booing and whistling when the Liverpool fans were singing YNWA. You just can't make it up.

Guest Wearside

That banner will be epic when they get p*ssed all over come Saturday...

???

I don't see how a banner supporting the Justice for 96 campaign has any bearing on Saturday's match result.

???

I don't see how a banner supporting the Justice for 96 campaign has any bearing on Saturday's match result.

So a banner licking up to Liverpool wont look silly when they bend you over on the pitch?

Give your heed a shake man

???

If Liverpool dick you 5-0 you'll still stand by this "unity"?

"Doesn't matter that our team has been embarrassed lads, Justice for the 96, You'll never walk alone!"

Guest Wearside

???

So a banner licking up to Liverpool wont look silly when they bend you over on the pitch?

Give your heed a shake man

Nope, not at all.

A banner supporting a very worthwhile campaign has literally nothing to do with whatever happens in this match.