Sunderland...

Heron

Guest Heneage

Still annoyed we weren't in for him. He fits the bill for us, young, potential to grow. Mind you I think he'd have favored a move to Sunderland over us given the choice.

Still annoyed we weren't in for him. He fits the bill for us, young, potential to grow. Mind you I think he'd have favored a move to Sunderland over us given the choice.

I would have wanted him too, why do you think he would have favoured Sunderland though? Scared of big crowds?

I would have wanted him too, why do you think he would have favoured Sunderland though? Scared of big crowds?

Him and Bruce have a good history together.

Him and Bruce have a good history together.

Aye, Bendtner and Bruce's daughter that is :shifty:

I think he'd have come here without a second thought if we'd given the slightest hint we were interested. An arrogant tosser like Bendtner would fancy he belonged at the more glamorous clubs and without meaning to offend our Wearside neighbours that would be us not Sunderland.

Guest Wearside

I think he'd have come here without a second thought if we'd given the slightest hint we were interested. An arrogant tosser like Bendtner would fancy he belonged at the more glamorous clubs and without meaning to offend our Wearside neighbours that would be us not Sunderland.

Christ almighty.

You've got to love the sheer arrogance of Newcastle fans, dear me.

Aye, I bet Bendtner was desperate to swap Champions League to move to a team who finished 8th bottom last season.

Christ almighty.

Aye, I bet Bendtner was desperate to swap Champions League to move to a team who finished 8th bottom last season.

Yes, 'cos position is everything.

Face palm indeed.

Christ almighty.

Why not? He finally accepted a move to the shanty town a few miles away, what makes you think he wouldn't have jumped at the chance to move to a more high profile club for the sake of a point or two difference last season? He probably only agreed to move to Sunderland so he'd get more exposure to the Newcastle management. Not that it'll do him much good, as I suspect Ba is probably considered higher quality by Newcastle management.

Guest Wearside

Christ almighty.

Why not? He finally accepted a move to the shanty town a few miles away, what makes you think he wouldn't have jumped at the chance to move to a more high profile club for the sake of a point or two difference last season? He probably only agreed to move to Sunderland so he'd get more exposure to the Newcastle management. Not that it'll do him much good, as I suspect Ba is probably considered higher quality by Newcastle management.

Keep on posting, your posts make me smile. It's no wonder Newcastle fans have the 'deluded' tag with posts like this.

Christ almighty.

Keep on posting, your posts make me smile. It's no wonder Newcastle fans have the 'deluded' tag with posts like this.

Yes, that's right it's me that's deluded :lol:

fucking hell

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bendtner called in a sickie during the week and turned up at Longbenton hoping for a kick around after our training session. It's a lot closer to Jesmond where he'll be living after all.

Guest Randy Savage

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Bendtner called in a sickie during the week and turned up at Longbenton hoping for a kick around after our training session. It's a lot closer to Jesmond where he'll be living after all.

Buying a gaff in Durham by all accounts.

Guest Wearside

Is Durham in Sunderland like?

If you knew your history, you would realise that Sunderland used to be part of County Durham, hence why Sunderland are known as a 'County Durham club'.

Guest Haris Vuckic

''Small Town in Durham''

Durham is quite a nice place & most Sunderland fans from there will only go to the match in Sunderland before promptly leaving the foul stenchpit.

For anyone with any sense, or penchant for mighty Cathedrals, nobody really calls Sunderland a city.

Guest Wearside

If you knew your history, you would realise that Sunderland used to be part of County Durham, hence why Sunderland are known as a 'County Durham club'.

Your known as 'that shit club on Wearside' actually

'That shit club on Wearside' that constantly finishes above 'that shit club on Tyneside'. Happy days.

Guest Haris Vuckic

Your known as 'that s*** club on Wearside' actually

'That s*** club on Wearside' that constantly finishes above 'that s*** club on Tyneside'. Happy days.

3 times in about 20 years man  ;D

Guest Wearside

''Small Town in Durham''

Durham is quite a nice place & most Sunderland fans from there will only go to the match in Sunderland before promptly leaving the foul stenchpit.

For anyone with any sense, or penchant for mighty Cathedrals, nobody really calls Sunderland a city.

Sunderland AFC and Durham CCC - Brothers in arms.

Comical how Newcastle fans try and latch onto Durham CCC despite them being a big Sunderland supporter.