Newcastle v Sheff Utd - Monday KO 19:45 Live on Sky Sports

Guest michaelfoster

Looks like its going to be a sell out.

So do we just need a draw to have automatic promotion ?

We could get beat 5-0 and still get promoted.

Depends on the Forest result earlier in the day.

Looks like its going to be a sell out.

So do we just need a draw to have automatic promotion ?

We could get beat 5-0 and still get promoted.

Depends on the Forest result earlier in the day.

Ah ryt , would like Forest to win as if they don't I'll probably not make the ground for being too pissed.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

"Promotion Beer" same as the Carling we usually sell, only this is PROMOTION BEER and £3 more expensive. PROMOTION BEER - Because we're promoted, and you're already drunk and will buy it... PROMOTION BEER!

Guest toonlass

Does there seem to be many tickets left for this? Would be really surprised if this didn't top 50,000 like.

Guest michaelfoster

Does there seem to be many tickets left for this? Would be really surprised if this didn't top 50,000 like.

Here is the latest

http://www.nufc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/standAndAreaSelection.aspx?stadium=NS&product=SHH10L&campaign=%20%20&type=H

L7 not sold out yet but it will as it always does, plus some in the lower milburn

The East stand is just about gone, most of level 7 is gone, a lot of the Milburn stand is gone, most of the Gallowgate is gone, Leazers has a few left but not that many, and the level 7 corner will go soon I think.

So sell out it is then.

Guest Heneage

Really wanted to go, as I've not missed a home game in a good while, but gonna watch it with the old man. Howay the lads!

Despite the fact that a point is good enough, there will still be vast amounts of nerves in the stands(and on the pitch)until Newcastle score...even worse if Sheff go in front.

Hopefully, Newcastle will score first and go on to a decent win which clinches promotion in style - a large score would make it very difficult for WBA to catch us for the title, but I'm going for 2-0.

Despite the fact that a point is good enough, there will still be vast amounts of nerves in the stands(and on the pitch)until Newcastle score...even worse if Sheff go in front.

Hopefully, Newcastle will score first and go on to a decent win which clinches promotion in style - a large score would make it very difficult for WBA to catch us for the title, but I'm going for 2-0.

Are you staying up to watch it live over there in WA?

Game on live here in Oz at 4:30am tuesday morning, following live showing of Forest v Cardiff.

Missus is going to be furious with me as we are supposed to be going away early on tuesday morning to Phillip Island.

Guess we will postpone it 24 hours..................LOL

Might be divorce proceeding instigated, but what the hell