Proud or embarrassed?

Luc

Some silverware. But it looks like many here are not bothered about the coming title, like we are to big a club to celebrate a championship title. Are you proud to win it or ashamed we went down in the first place?

Guest BooBoo

Nah, really proud. A lot of people expected the club to implode after last season and I'm delighted that we've dominated the league and pretty much looked a cut above. One in the eye for the haters.

We're back.

Can I be both?

You can be whatever you want to be.

I'm going for a bit of both, tbh. I think the team spirit is the biggest win for us this season. I hope we can build on that and retain that next season.

We haven't won owt yet.

Yes we have. We've won a place in the Premier League.

That's a major fucking achievement and one many of us didn't think possible back in July. :clap2:

You can't change the past, you can only put things right. When we went down I would not have believed that we would be promoted by Easter.

The best possible thing we could have done was to bounce back by winning the league and if we manage to win 2 more games then that's exactly what we'll have done. We couldn't have done any better this season. You can only beat what's put in front of you and that's exactly what we've done. Hats off to all concerned.

You can't change the past, you can only put things right. When we went down I would not have believed that we would be promoted by Easter.

The best possible thing we could have done was to bounce back by winning the league and if we manage to win 2 more games then that's exactly what we'll have done. We couldn't have done any better this season. You can only beat what's put in front of you and that's exactly what we've done. Hat's off to all concerned.

:thup:

A few weeks ago, I said embarassed. But we've earned promotion and we're going up more of a team than we went down as.

Guest firetotheworks

A little embarrassed by this thread. We went down, we could then only play what was put in front of us. If we win the league or finish second I'm proud.

This is the third promotion I've seen - of the previous two one with a title and one as third and the trophy made no difference whatsoever to me - it's a minor trinket in the scheme of things.

Even if we do win it, it doesn't make up for the crass stupidity of relegation or the zero hope for the future.

This is the third promotion I've seen - of the previous two one with a title and one as third and the trophy made no difference whatsoever to me - it's a minor trinket in the scheme of things.

Even if we do win it, it doesn't make up for the crass stupidity of relegation or the zero hope for the future.

:facepalm: fucking hell, talk about pissing on the fire :lol:

Guest BooBoo

:suicide:

:jesuswept: