Liverpool and their fans

TheGuv

Guest Leazes_Lad

They never learn, 1,000's of the twats went to the CL final without tickets, stealing them off kids, rushing the gates, climbing walls, breaking through security to get in.

Horrible, disgusting, vile set of fans with their poor me poor me attitude going on like the world owes them a favour.

I was thinking exactly that about the CL final, and then the same fans go on their 'justice for the 96' rampage and war on the Sun

Robbed the chance for Everton to compete in the European Cup which they would've had a decent chance of winning.

Also robbed the chance of Coventry, Oxford, Wimbledon, QPR, Luton and Crystal Palace having what would've been there only season in Europe.

RIP to those who died, nobody should die when attending a sports event.

Robbed the chance for Everton to compete in the European Cup which they would've had a decent chance of winning.

Also robbed the chance of Coventry, Oxford, Wimbledon, QPR, Luton and Crystal Palace having what would've been there only season in Europe.

RIP to those who died, nobody should die when attending a sports event.

:thup:

Heysel wasn't all down to the Liverpool fans, I remember seeing Juventus fans trying to get at them before the wall collapsed.  As usual though it was always the English who were blamed when something happened.

Heysel wasn't all down to the Liverpool fans, I remember seeing Juventus fans trying to get at them before the wall collapsed.  As usual though it was always the English who were blamed when something happened.

Funny how Liverpool get involved

The Liverpool fans were getting pelted with rocks by Juventus fans who were in a supposed neutral end of the ground and the Liverpool fans ran towards where they were standing as they were seperated by a temporary barrier as far as I can remember.  The Juventus fans legged it and a wall collapsed under the strain of so many people pushing against it.  The Liverpool fans already had something against Italians as they were attacked by Roma fans the year before.

It wasn't as one sided as people make it out to be today.

The Liverpool fans were getting pelted with rocks by Juventus fans who were in a supposed neutral end of the ground and the Liverpool fans ran towards where they were standing as they were seperated by a temporary barrier as far as I can remember.  The Juventus fans legged it and a wall collapsed under the strain of so many people pushing against it.  The Liverpool fans already had something against Italians as they were attacked by Roma fans the year before.

You make it sound as though Juventus fans started the thing. I watched it at the time and don't remember it as you're describing. Were you there? Do you know for a fact how it started? The evidence must clearly show that what you describe is a load of bollocks otherwise I doubt all English clubs would have been subjected to the indefinite European ban. What is your explanation for that? What kind of dullard runs TOWARD a group of people throwing rocks at them and where on earth did these rocks appear from in the first place?

The bottom line is this was another disgrace initiated again by bin dippers just like Hillsborough where they also try to blame others for their disgraceful behaviour.

The things I remember most are the facts that the stadium was in disrepair, official security was awful, that the Liverpool fans had no thoughts whatsoever of safety, that many through years of success thought they had the right to do as they please and that many Juve fans were also up for a fight. I can still see a Juve fan on the track behind the goal brandishing a pistol. HTF do you get a gun into the European Cup Final?

Everything was in place for the disaster it became.

My best mate is a Liverpool fan and he also experienced the thousands of fans rushing, stealing, being totaL aHOLES FOR THE CL FINAL. Said he hates his own fans (especially in Europe) and says it is nearly worse than the England away games...

Makes me shudder.

Guest Brummiemag

Sorry, badly written, doesn't hate "all" the LFC fans just the scumbags who nearly always turn up to foreign aways...

Has your mate commented on if the scumbags who turn up for the European away games are actually scousers or are they glory hunters from elsewhere with little or no connection to the City of Liverpool?

The reason I ask is because in my experience I have found that in general proper scousers are OK, and its all the hangers on from around the country and beyond that are the wankers. 

What kind of dullard runs TOWARD a group of people throwing rocks at them and where on earth did these rocks appear from in the first place?

Because as they were Italians they knew they'd turn and run.

I hate scousers but Heysel shouldn't have got within a million miles of having a safety certificate - it was crumbling (which incidentally answers your question about the rocks).

Guest Leazes_Lad

No.

The 'hardcore' in the Liverpool had been sectioned next to the Juve 'familys'.

The Liverpool fans started attacking them with rocks from the crubmling stadium and metal poles that were found inside a sort of hut thing at the back of the stand. If it had been the Juve 'hardcore next to the Liverpool 'hardcore' then a fight would of broke out and some people would of got hurt, but because it was the family section they ran, which in hinsight (sp) was the worst possible thing they could of done as it caused a massive crush, much more deadly than rocks and metal poles in the hands of scousers.

Also, funny how the Ibrox disaster 

Note the ages of the dead (my mums boyfriend (at the time) brother died there)

and Valley Parade seem to never get mentiond these days

Guest toonlass

My uncle died at Ibrox too. The difference is that there is more dignified respect shown by the other fans for say the Bradford Fire, the Ibrox disaster and Heysel. Football fans don't forget these tragedies, but they don't make them into an eternal time of mourning either.

You make it sound as though Juventus fans started the thing. I watched it at the time and don't remember it as you're describing. Were you there? Do you know for a fact how it started? The evidence must clearly show that what you describe is a load of bollocks otherwise I doubt all English clubs would have been subjected to the indefinite European ban. What is your explanation for that? What kind of dullard runs TOWARD a group of people throwing rocks at them and where on earth did these rocks appear from in the first place?

The bottom line is this was another disgrace initiated again by bin dippers just like Hillsborough where they also try to blame others for their disgraceful behaviour.

I suggest you do some reading and read some of the comments from Liverpool fans who were at the game.  Also watch Requiem For A Cup Final on YouTube and hear the comments of a Juventus supporter near the end who said something like the Juventus fans were as bad as Liverpool fans, probably worse. 

Fans of English clubs were bad but they weren't responsible for everything, UEFA should take a lot of blame because of what happened as Heysel should never have been used in its dilapidated state.  Blaming fans of English clubs was just an easy way out because the shit which mainly happened when the national team played.

As for the bin dippers comment, I guess you'll be impartial when looking.  :lol:

I suggest you do some reading and read some of the comments from Liverpool fans who were at the game.  Also watch Requiem For A Cup Final on YouTube and hear the comments of a Juventus supporter near the end who said something like the Juventus fans were as bad as Liverpool fans, probably worse. 

Fans of English clubs were bad but they weren't responsible for everything, UEFA should take a lot of blame because of what happened as Heysel should never have been used in its dilapidated state.  Blaming fans of English clubs was just an easy way out because the shit which mainly happened when the national team played.

As for the bin dippers comment, I guess you'll be impartial when looking.  :lol:

I'm a lot more impartial than any account from a bin dipper. Bloody weird that you suggest reading anything from any of them, given their history of trying to blame everybody else and lack of interest in taking responsibility for their own actions.

You need to get your head out of your arse.

There is a good documentary on Heysel kicking about on the net somewhere. The Day Football Died its called.

Sorry the day football died was when Hicks & Gillette took control of Liverpool.

In fact the world ended that day. Since we've all been in purgatory.

Guest Leazes_Lad

Sorry, I've deleted the Valley Parade link as that's not meant to be shown anywhere.

Aye? Hows that like? Not having a go, just intrested