NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Scott Brown, no place for him in modern society surely?

FYP

He is no where near good enough for Newcastle. I watch quite a bit of SPL, he's slow and just goes out to kick people (Not in the good Tiote way either!) Always comes across as a bit of a prick as well. No thank you!

why doesnt a reporter leak who it is? what benefit do they have in keeping it a secret, unless they dont know a thing either?

paper selling ploy? "big news tomorrow", tomorrow comes "big striker coming this week", this week comes "change of events in striker bid coming tomorrow",

rinse

repeat

why doesnt a reporter leak who it is? what benefit do they have in keeping it a secret, unless they dont know a thing either?

paper selling ploy? "big news tomorrow", tomorrow comes "big striker coming this week", this week comes "change of events in striker bid coming tomorrow",

rinse

repeat

The club, or his source inside the club, will be happy to leak things to him in the future.

rinse

repeat

The club, or his source inside the club, will be happy to leak things to him in the future.

this

Getting both Taylor and Ba in is good buisness. Yes gets some wages but still we got space for them and Taylor I believe could only improve. It adds well loads of depth in places we really need it and we can use our money on one or two class players to really lift the spirit of the geordies. Think its a wise move.

And thats basicly what I expect aswell, it seems the management have tried allready with gervinho and gameiro to get the wow factor back. They want the stadium filled every week and to play good football. Kind of feel excited now wich I know I shouldn't be.  :blush:

Newcastle United enter race for Snodgrass

FansFC.com - ‎22 minutes ago‎

Norwich City have already made bids for the midfielder since the end of the campaign, with their latest offer of £3.5million being deemed not enough by the Whites. It is now believed that Newcastle are set to make a move to pip the Canaries for ...

Guest VegasToon

He's worth a hell of a lot more than £7m.

"as tabling the eight-figure offer for a striker attracting interest from a host of clubs."

"as tabling the eight-figure offer for a striker attracting interest from a host of clubs."

He's took that out of the online edition of the article hasn't he? Hence all the confusion.

Initially it stated it would be an "eight-figure mega deal" (sic), but now he's running with £7-8m.

He was either pissed or knackered when he wrote the first copy, because the latest edition barely resembles it and now makes no sense at all, given the "mega" headline and the fact that the bids will now be less than we had bid for Gameiro and less than we have offered/will offer for both Gervinho and N'Zogbia.

Seems a decent enough bloke, but poor from him today.

Guest VegasToon

He's took that out of the online edition of the article hasn't he? Hence all the confusion.

Initially it stated it would be an "eight-figure mega deal" (sic), but now he's running with £7-8m.

He was either pissed or knackered when he wrote the first copy, because the latest edition barely resembles it and now makes no sense at all, given the "mega" headline and the fact that the bids will now be less than we had bid for Gameiro and less than we have offered/will offer for both Gervinho and N'Zogbia.

Seems a decent enough bloke, but poor from him today.

It's still on the website. 

But he did post this on Twitter: 

Bob Sinclaire

LeazersEnd Bob Sinclaire

@MsiDouglas How much is the mega-offer believed to be around? The player is also in the french league and similar record to Gamiero... sow?

Mark Douglas

@MsiDouglas Mark Douglas

@LeazersEnd I think in the region of £6-8m