NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest prestonj1989

Who's this Rondon character?  Never heard of him,  who's he play for?  is he big? fast? small?

21 year old Venezuelan striker for Malaga, scored 12 goals in La Liga this season for a s**** team. Big, stocky centre forward type but with decent pace and movement.

Would definitely like to see Rondon join. He is quick, strong and a good finisher. No idea how much he would cost though.

If West Ham go down Demba Ba please. Looked quite beastly for West Ham from the get go.

They've got some decent players and shouldn't really be in trouble. There'll be quite a few clubs hovering like vultures if they go down.

If West Ham go down Demba Ba please. Looked quite beastly for West Ham from the get go.

Aye I agree with this like. I've been impressed with what I've seen.

Yeah definitely worth a punt, didn't realise he was only 25. Surely wouldn't be that expensive either?

Aye I agree with this like. I've been impressed with what I've seen.

Yeah definitely worth a punt, didn't realise he was only 25. Surely wouldn't be that expensive either?

Doesn't he have no knees? I thought his Stoke move collapses because he failed a medical?

I'm not really familiar with Gameiro, but he sure does sound a lot like the new Guivarc'h.

In what respect?

Begins with G? ???

Other French players with a last name beginning with G that we should sign: Gignac. Great on FM, played with Ben Arfa, tall, young-ish, good in the air. Never seen him actually play, but I'm sure thats the case with most of the people in this thread.

Guest bimpy474

I'm not really familiar with Gameiro, but he sure does sound a lot like the new Guivarc'h.

In what respect?

Begins with G? ???

Other French players with a last name beginning with G that we should sign: Gignac. Great on FM, played with Ben Arfa, tall, young-ish, good in the air. Never seen him actually play, but I'm sure thats the case with most of the people in this thread.

Dont think he played with Ben Arfa mate, he signed for Marseille alongside Remy as replacements allowing Ben Arfa and another player who i cant recall to leave,  possibly played for France with him though  O0

Guest mimifrench

Gignac has never played with Ben arfa. The only link between the 2 is that Gignac stole ben arfa's n°10 when he was "on strike".

To my mind, gignac is one of the most over-rated player i've ever seen ! This summer, his price (18 million euros) was a pure joke.

He has only done one great season in his carrer and it was in toulouse where the football system was 8-1-1 lol

When you think that he was at the world cup instead of benzema..........

Gignac has never played with Ben arfa. The only link between the 2 is that Gignac stole ben arfa's n°10 when he was "on strike".

To my mind, gignac is one of the most over-rated player i've ever seen ! This summer, his price (18 million euros) was a pure joke.

He has only done one great season in his carrer and it was in toulouse where the football system was 8-1-1 lol

And what about Sow? Do you think he is better than Gignac?

Guest mimifrench

And what about Sow? Do you think he is better than Gignac?

Sow is good but he only arrived this year in lille so i don't think he will move. To know if Sow is better than gignac, we have to wait and see what he'll do next season. But don't forget that Sow is in a very good team so maybe it is more simple for him to score numerous goals.

However, he scored some brilliant goals this season.