NUFC transfer rumours in the press

madras

Guest BooBoo

Hopefully he's more Adam than Dorrans.

Dorrans has been really poor this season considering how well he played in the Championship last year.

Gameiro scored again tonight. I know he's apparently got his heart set on La Liga but he'd be such a great signing. Out of all the attackers in Ligue 1 that are doing good things at the moment he's the one I'd want most, largely for the fact we wouldn't lose him for the ACoN.

I have worries about both stepping up in all honesty. Although similarly both would probably be worth a punt.

:sadnod:

Although the way some go on, you'd think Taarabt had been playing in the Premier League for five years.

I'd love to see us take a punt on Snodgrass. He's still (relatively) young too.

Hopefully he's more Adam than Dorrans.

Dorrans has been really poor this season considering how well he played in the Championship last year.

He's been injured for a fair bit of the season though apparently, west brom fans rate him pretty highly too

Linked with Seb Larsson again in the Daily Mirror, Mackems want him too apparently.

would take him but would prefer more pace in the side especially in midfield.

Just look at the more successful sides (as well as our side under SBR -Robert, Dyer, Jenas, Bellamy etc)....no coincidence those sides are the more successful overall.

Gameiro scored again tonight. I know he's apparently got his heart set on La Liga but he'd be such a great signing. Out of all the attackers in Ligue 1 that are doing good things at the moment he's the one I'd want most, largely for the fact we wouldn't lose him for the ACoN.

I couldn't agree more he would be great player for us... I hope the club is serious enough to offer him something real...

I have worries about both stepping up in all honesty. Although similarly both would probably be worth a punt.

Although the way some go on, you'd think Taarabt had been playing in the Premier League for five years.

I agree on snodgrass, he reminds me of a young beardo.

I think you'd all be pretty disappointed if we did sign him.

I watch a lot of Leeds games (I live in Leeds and my housemate is a Leeds supporter) and although Snodgrass is decent at Championship level he's not good enough for the step up IMO.

He'd just be another bog standard lower half Premier League player.

In fact there isn't a single player in the Leeds team that I would like us to sign.

Guest thenorthumbrian

I watch a lot of Leeds games (I live in Leeds and my housemate is a Leeds supporter) and although Snodgrass is decent at Championship level he's not good enough for the step up IMO.

In fact there isn't a single player in the Leeds team that I would like us to sign.

Bog standard lower premier league is about the limit of United's ambition under Ashley.

Bog standard lower premier league is about the limit of United's ambition under Ashley.

Tiote, Colo and Ben Arfa.

Even Williamson, Simpson, Nolan and Best I would argue are more mid table which is a decent ambition for a newly promoted club. Something to build on at least.

Starting to feel like an Ashley apologist here :lol:

Guest Wearside

Linked with Seb Larsson again in the Daily Mirror, Mackems want him too apparently.

Newcastle can have him,we don't want him. :)

Squad player at best,only advantage is that he will come free.

Newcastle can have him,we don't want him. :)

Squad player at best,only advantage is that he will come free.

One win and the confidence comes flooding back.

Guest Wearside

Not really,I just think he is a very average player,good at set peices but after that I'm struggling to think what he brings.He has no pace at all,can't beat his man,doesn't score many and were it not for the fact he was available on a free,teams wouldn't be going near him.

Not really,I just think he is a very average player,good at set peices but after that I'm struggling to think what he brings.He has no pace at all,can't beat his man,doesn't score many and were it not for the fact he was available on a free,teams wouldn't be going near him.

We're not talking about Jordan Henderson.

We're not talking about Jordan Henderson.

:lol: