World Cup 2010 Pre-Tournament Thread

James

:lol: Towel man. England and Sweden go to war. You have a gun, who do you shoot? Nigel or Janos?

I've never met or heard of anyone called Janos, so that cunt would go.

:lol: Alright. Would you shoot Nigel or Magnuss?

No one spells Magnus with two s's man, fucking hell :nope:

Who'd give me the gun btw? If it was a yank I'd probably spare both of them and kill the yank :thup:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh shit I hope we win. Damn damn damn damn damn I hope we win!

We have this chap called Wayne Rooney. You have The Gooch. I don't think it'll happen.

You are Swedish.

You're Irish.

Is Mike http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42238000/jpg/_42238196_mcgrath203.jpg?

:lol: Fucking hell. Fine. God damn it.

England and Sweden go to war. You are holding a meatball, because you are fucking Swedish. Do you betray your country and throw it at...Gunnar or do you throw it at Nigel since you are fucking Swedish?

Disco, I have an Irish surname. Damned if I know where I got it.

England and Sweden go to war. You are holding a meatball, because you are fucking Swedish. Do you betray your country and throw it at...Gunnar or do you throw it at Nigel since you are fucking Swedish?

Mate, a Swedish meatball is fucking tiny, I don't think either one of them would care too much if I threw it at them :dontknow:

Mike.

If you do win, I hope its a goal by Benny Feilhaber with the assist from Edson Buddle.  Because they have funny names.

If Benny scores, it'll be a ridiculous goal.

Honestly, it all depends on which David James shows up.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/107/310567491_bac112d448.jpg?v=0

:mystery:

I hope its the Hitler cut.

Mate, a Swedish meatball is fucking tiny, I don't think either one of them would care too much if I threw it at them :dontknow:

You have a knife. Do they have knives in Sweden? Right. You have a knife.

Nigel or Gunnar.

Superhitlerman James was against us wasn't it?

I think he had it like that for a few months, iirc. But yeah, I vaguely remember laughing at that look during one of our matches.

Nigel or Gunnar.

I'd let them bribe me, whoever gave me the worst bribe would go.

If you'd just asked me a much simpler question, like 'who I'd want to win in game of football (or any other sporting event)?', the answer would have been England.

Nigel or Gunnar.

The Swedes will never go to war man, they're cowards like the Swiss running around in circles shouting "WE DON'T WANNA PLAY WITH YOU GUYS, LEAVE US ALONE, LEAVE US ALONE!!"

I think he had it like that for a few months, iirc. But yeah, I vaguely remember laughing at that look during one of our matches.

Yeah I worded that wrong, but I seem to remember the actual reveal game was against NUFC.

Hated some of his cockups for England (was a waste of space at Euro04) but the guy's a legend.

Nigel or Gunnar.

The Swedes will never go to war man, they're cowards like the Swiss running around in circles shouting "WE DON'T WANNA PLAY WITH YOU GUYS, LEAVE US ALONE, LEAVE US ALONE!!"

I'm saying if something went down and then England really needed...hot blonde women, or something else that Sweden has. Where will our beloved Towel find himself?

Nigel or Gunnar.

:lol: all you Scando's have been rubbish at war since years became 4 figures long.

Yeah I worded that wrong, but I seem to remember the actual reveal game was against NUFC.

Hated some of his cockups for England (was a waste of space at Euro04) but the guy's a legend.

He has massive brainfarts, but he's by far your best keeper, imo. If he's up for it, that might be a problem.

Nigel or Gunnar.

:lol: you Scando's have been rubbish at war since years became 4 figures.

:lol: Every time I read that it's funnier.

Nigel or Gunnar.

I'm saying if something went down and then England really needed...hot blonde women, or something else that Sweden has. Where will our beloved Towel find himself?

If England needed hot blonde women, surely I should stay well clear of England then?