Roy Keane abuse video after the game earlier...

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guest washeymag

The fans that was there were just singing songs and enjoying winning the Championship and they then noticed Leadbitter at the door and then it turned on Keano who tends to react to the abuse as he thinks he is a hard man ;D ;D and that plays into the fans hands

Guest scottnufc1892

I dont give a sh*t what anyone says, u couldnt abuse that dog wanking paddy enuf.... KEEEEEANOOOO ... HE W*NKS HIS DOG KEANO

The cringeworthy thing was the "Your support" chants to the Ipswich fans.

:clap: Only got aired once that i can recall but my heart sank. Absolutely pathetic when you consider the wealth of togetherness when the bobby robson chants were in full swing

Guest toonlass

The cringeworthy thing was the "Your support" chants to the Ipswich fans.

:clap: Only got aired once that i can recall but my heart sank. Absolutely pathetic when you consider the wealth of togetherness when the bobby robson chants were in full swing

Was this before or after they sang "You sacked Bobby Robson" to us?

didn't hear that meself so i'll take your word for it. Fair game tbh if you sing shite like that at them in the first place. In all honesty though I wasn't aware of that. Was sat below them so anyone else might've heard better. I'd say the majority of away support shared the same sentiment for bobby though when we sang that

Guest toonlass

I was sat in the Leazes corner and a section of their fans sang "You sacked Bobby Robson" and our lads were not impressed at all.

Guest cla1dwa

just like the fat fuck who's happy to live up to every media anti-newcastle stereoype by turning up to the match with his top off, his tats out and his stupid fucking mates in tow, there will always be newcastle united fans who, when decent, normal minded fans see them on tv think, for want of something better to say,  :facepalm:

this, sadly, is one such case. for starters, lets make one thing very, very clear. if you think roy keane is bothered about this, you are foolishly wrong. he will have sat down on that coach, (remember another thing, he has more money than anyone here has or ever will), and thought 'what a bunch of pathetic geordie bastards. you could be out on the piss, on a saturday night, celebrating winning the league. oh well, i'm off home to my fucking mansion to polish all the trophies i won when i was a player, which number more than your stupid tinpot team have ever won in their entire existence.'

why on earth anyone would want to hang around after the match to give roy keane a few second's grief i do not know. i wouldn't get off my arse to chant something at roy keane if he was stood at my front door. he's not worth a single second of my time. i tell you what would have meant something - nobody being there. as a manager, keane is small-town shite. ipswich should be in the playoffs, not dribbling around in mid-table happy to draw themselves to survival. he should of walked out of that ground to silence.

i live in leeds, and sometimes wonder if the fans i work with hate man utd more than they support leeds. it's small-club thinking. as is 'fancy a few pints after the game? not every day you see newcastle pick up a trophy eh!' 'erm, no thanks, i think i'll hang around outside the ground for three quarters of an hour to chant at roy keane for fifteen seconds.'

just like the fat f*** who's happy to live up to every media anti-newcastle stereoype by turning up to the match with his top off, his tats out and his stupid f***ing mates in tow, there will always be newcastle united fans who, when decent, normal minded fans see them on tv think, for want of something better to say,  :facepalm:

this, sadly, is one such case. for starters, lets make one thing very, very clear. if you think roy keane is bothered about this, you are foolishly wrong. he will have sat down on that coach, (remember another thing, he has more money than anyone here has or ever will), and thought 'what a bunch of pathetic geordie bastards. you could be out on the piss, on a saturday night, celebrating winning the league. oh well, i'm off home to my f***ing mansion to polish all the trophies i won when i was a player, which number more than your stupid tinpot team have ever won in their entire existence.'

why on earth anyone would want to hang around after the match to give roy keane a few second's grief i do not know. i wouldn't get off my arse to chant something at roy keane if he was stood at my front door. he's not worth a single second of my time. i tell you what would have meant something - nobody being there. as a manager, keane is small-town s****. ipswich should be in the playoffs, not dribbling around in mid-table happy to draw themselves to survival. he should of walked out of that ground to silence.

i live in leeds, and sometimes wonder if the fans i work with hate man utd more than they support leeds. it's small-club thinking. as is 'fancy a few pints after the game? not every day you see newcastle pick up a trophy eh!' 'erm, no thanks, i think i'll hang around outside the ground for three quarters of an hour to chant at roy keane for fifteen seconds.'

fact of the matter is, i went to the bar and drank beer, gorgeous beer. However, do i give a fuck if other people didnt and went and abused Roy Keane?! Do i fuck. They can do whatever they want. Fot the life of me i cant even understand why this is an argument?

just like the fat f*** who's happy to live up to every media anti-newcastle stereoype by turning up to the match with his top off, his tats out and his stupid f***ing mates in tow, there will always be newcastle united fans who, when decent, normal minded fans see them on tv think, for want of something better to say,  :facepalm:

this, sadly, is one such case. for starters, lets make one thing very, very clear. if you think roy keane is bothered about this, you are foolishly wrong. he will have sat down on that coach, (remember another thing, he has more money than anyone here has or ever will), and thought 'what a bunch of pathetic geordie bastards. you could be out on the piss, on a saturday night, celebrating winning the league. oh well, i'm off home to my f***ing mansion to polish all the trophies i won when i was a player, which number more than your stupid tinpot team have ever won in their entire existence.'

why on earth anyone would want to hang around after the match to give roy keane a few second's grief i do not know. i wouldn't get off my arse to chant something at roy keane if he was stood at my front door. he's not worth a single second of my time. i tell you what would have meant something - nobody being there. as a manager, keane is small-town s****. ipswich should be in the playoffs, not dribbling around in mid-table happy to draw themselves to survival. he should of walked out of that ground to silence.

fact of the matter is, i went to the bar and drank beer, gorgeous beer. However, do i give a fuck if other people didnt and went and abused Roy Keane?! Do i fuck. They can do whatever they want. Fot the life of me i cant even understand why this is an argument?

But if they post videos of it looking for praise for it they have to take the criticism as well surely.

fact of the matter is, i went to the bar and drank beer, gorgeous beer. However, do i give a f*** if other people didnt and went and abused Roy Keane?! Do i f***. They can do whatever they want. Fot the life of me i cant even understand why this is an argument?

But if they post videos of it looking for praise for it they have to take the criticism as well surely.

fair enough. i just think its all a bit ott. People calling other people small minded and all this sort of stuff, giving geordies a bad name. Its only a bit of banter, cant really see the harm. Horses for courses i guess.

All is fair in love and war.

I hate the fact that, some of our fans, see a bit of minor abuse as some sort of representation of our fans. Wind your necks in FFS.

Why are our supporters so competitive about who is the biggest fan because that, in essence, is what this is all about.