Roy Keane abuse video after the game earlier...

Guest Alan_Shearer

Guest Alan_Shearer

I put my vid of this up on Youtube it's hilarious check it out:

We waited like half and hour just to give him that send off :D

Every 2 minutes today there was Keano chant from our lot, which I thought was a bit too much. I mean obviously yes, he does abuse dogs, but don't dwell on it.

He is shit scared of Shearer, for the record.

Every 2 minutes today there was Keano chant from our lot, which I thought was a bit too much. I mean obviously yes, he does abuse dogs, but don't dwell on it.

He is shit scared of Shearer, for the record.

He didn't spend much time in the technical area today did he?

Guest Alan_Shearer

He is s*** scared of Shearer, for the record.

Ye was hardly there at all, cause whenever he did we started chanting at him.

He didn't spend much time in the technical area today did he?

Guest Alan_Shearer

I don't get it. Not trying to be dick, just honestly don't see what was hilarious, did I miss something? Just looked like despite winning the league, people had waited back ages just to shout at Roy Keane...?

We hate Roy Keane with passion, so any chance to hurl abuse and piss him off we will take :) It was an added bonus of the day...

I don't get it. Not trying to be dick, just honestly don't see what was hilarious, did I miss something? Just looked like despite winning the league, people had waited back ages just to shout at Roy Keane...?

this. the first chant was funny,after that it was crap. on a day when we are supposed to be celebrating we'll spend a large portion of it shouting about others.

this. the first chant was funny,after that it was crap. on a day when we are supposed to be celebrating we'll spend a large portion of it shouting about others.

Hi Madras, your so cool. Cus youre old and everything you don't need to abuse anybody, your too cool and old and mature.

Get involved and stop being a faggot-wank.

or is it too crigeworthy?

After all, you area a golden oldie.

Hi Madras, your so cool. Cus youre old and everything you don't need to abuse anybody, your too cool and old and mature.

Get involved and stop being a faggot-w***.

nah your right. it's probably just cos i'm so cool.

i knew you'd come to your senses.

Cool as fucking fuck. I heard that you're so cool you don't even put capitals where they should be.

i knew you'd come to your senses.

Cool as f***ing f***. I heard that you're so cool you don't even put capitals where they should be.

but i'll often put other letters where they shouldn't be.

Hardly surprisingly Keane's supremely aggressive style has brought him more than his fair share of red cards - 10 in all. More surprising is how he feels about them. 'People think, "ah well, it's Roy Keane", but they really do affect me. They really do.'

Particularly the last one, nearly a year ago at Newcastle. Then the former England international Alan Shearer wound Keane up, and he took the bait.

'Shearer won, hands down,' he laughs, shaking his head, 'That was my own fault. Stupid.'

Embarassing and petty tbh.

Have these idiots got nothing better to do than to wait 1 and a half hours to abuse a visiting manager?

On the day were became Champions and collected the trophy???????????

These are the kind of 'fans' we could do without.

Guest muckman

:facepalm: that is classic small club mentality.

It reminded me of the Cardiff fans singing about Alan Smith for the entire game at whatever their crappy stadium is called these days.