José Mourinho

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

When Mourinho was still at Porto and beginning to make a name of himself.

I can't remember that like. I've never rated O'Niell as anything other than average even when he was doing well at Leicester and Celtic. Even when he was finishing 6th with Villa I would never have entertained the idea of him as our manager.

As for Mourinho, the man is a genius when it comes to football management and coaching. He would win silverware at any club he joined.

He wouldn't. I can bet you tons of money he wouldn't win silverware with 90% of the football teams in the world. And the other 10% I'd promise you would be already top clubs in their respective leagues.

What exactly are you basing this on though?

I loathe the man. If he was a world leader instead of a football manager, he'd be in the same bracket as likes of Pinochet, Gaddafi and el.

If they somehow win the CL, I think I'd be more bothered that Jose F*cking Mourinho has won another CL, than that abortion of a club and fans that Chelsea FC are.

I mean, look at the clown. Sprinting down the touch down to make "tactical tweaks" to Torres of all people. He's like one of those annoying movie characters. So smug, so insincere, just such a sc*m bag of a human being.

Would absolutely love it if this as he said "Worst Barca team in a decade" knock them out in Semis, failing that Pep.

I can see why people hate him like, but that's sort of why I like him. He's a brilliant manager, arguably one of the best we've ever seen, but people will always try to put him down over one thing or another. Him and Pep was almost identical to Ronaldo and Messi through the same period.

He can go on like a complete freak and his football is very, very tactical, but he definitely brings something to the league, love him or hate him.

I loathe the man. If he was a world leader instead of a football manager, he'd be in the same bracket as likes of Pinochet, Gaddafi and el.

If they somehow win the CL, I think I'd be more bothered that Jose F*cking Mourinho has won another CL, than that abortion of a club and fans that Chelsea FC are.

I mean, look at the clown. Sprinting down the touch down to make "tactical tweaks" to Torres of all people. He's like one of those annoying movie characters. So smug, so insincere, just such a sc*m bag of a human being.

Would absolutely love it if this as he said "Worst Barca team in a decade" knock them out in Semis, failing that Pep.

FFS. :lol:

I can't remember that like. I've never rated O'Niell as anything other than average even when he was doing well at Leicester and Celtic. Even when he was finishing 6th with Villa I would never have entertained the idea of him as our manager.

As for Mourinho, the man is a genius when it comes to football management and coaching. He would win silverware at any club he joined.

He wouldn't. I can bet you tons of money he wouldn't win silverware with 90% of the football teams in the world. And the other 10% I'd promise you would be already top clubs in their respective leagues.

On the fact that suggesting he'd win it at any club is a load of shit. I was just responding in such a manner to such a ridiculous post. Does any really believe him to be god? Cause only god could win silverware with any club.

:lol:

Jesus Christ, I don't like Mourinho but has nothing to do with his personality in that way. More to do with his football teams being absolute bore to watch even with the players he has at his command. When Klopp does the same running no one says anything.

On the fact that suggesting he'd win it at any club is a load of shit. I was just responding in such a manner to such a ridiculous post. Does any really believe him to be god? Cause only god could win silverware with any club.

I don't really see what's so ridiculous about the comment tbh :lol:

It's hardly some guarantee, but he's a top manager and he would stand a pretty good change of winning silverware with many teams in any league imo. I assume by silverware we're talking about any kind of major silverware that the club could be expected to win, and not some sort of miracle like winning the FA Cup with Cheltenham.

On the fact that suggesting he'd win it at any club is a load of s***. I was just responding in such a manner to such a ridiculous post. Does any really believe him to be god? Cause only god could win silverware with any club.

I don't really see what's so ridiculous about the comment tbh :lol:

It's hardly some guarantee, but he's a top manager and he would stand a pretty good change of winning silverware with many teams in any league imo. I assume by silverware we're talking about any kind of major silverware that the club could be expected to win, and not some sort of miracle like winning the FA Cup with Cheltenham.

I understood it as he could come over, manage Norwich and win the FA Cup with them. He's no god, he's a tactically very good manager, I don't like his philosophy but his results talks for themselves. There's plenty of good managers around and he's not the best in my opinion, Pep has proven time and time again that he is superior to Jose in every part of the pitch yet I wouldn't think that Pep could go to any club in the world and win silverware. (I do realize I might have interpreted it too narrowly, but then again it's HTT so I'm not sure). 

:lol:

Jesus Christ, I don't like Mourinho but has nothing to do with his personality in that way. More to do with his football teams being absolute bore to watch even with the players he has at his command. When Klopp does the same running no one says anything.

Difference is, Klopp is actually entertaining the audience on the football pitch and comes across as natural, compared to Mourinho who spends hundreds of millions to bore people to death and all his act comes across as pre-planned and fake. Plus, Klopp hasn't caused dressing room hysteria in his own team. He is always about BVB, looks a loyal man. Unlike the guy who picks his options and ditches at the best time all the time. It's all about him. It's never about the team. Chelsea win the league, JOSE MOURINHO won the league. Chelsea don't win the league, their bad strikers caused it. That's how it works for him. HIM HIM HIM.

Not to mention eye poking opposition managers, shushing opposition fans, bollocking the ball boys, constant snide digs at his peers, and the fact that he thinks he is too clever for people. Not to mention his obvious fake praise and arse licking of his dream job when he already is manager of another club (Very disrespectful IMO), his belittling of others' achievements, and his overall snide troll face.

Italian and Spanish media read him well and found him out. It rattled the c*nt and that's why he ran away from there back to his comfort zone. You see despicable scum like Materazzi and Terry loving him as their manager, but utter class and gentlemen like Casillas despising him, I think it's an easy choice to make what kind of a person he is.

As a person, only Pardew is more of a c*nt as a human in the league than Mourinho in my eyes anyways.

The amount of vitriol here against Mourinho is unreal.

Man's a fucking genius, is incredible at what he does, and his achievements speak for himself, and will go down in history as one of the greatest managers to have ever lived.

Yes, he's a cunt 90% of the time, I feel mostly it's an act to protect his own players and instill a victimized belief system which makes them do anything he asks of them. And he makes his teams believe they can achieve anything, and more often than not, they actually do. Aside from Real, many of the players he's relied upon absolutely worship him, including Lampard, Eto'o, etc.

His kind of attitude was never going to succeed at Real. For all of Liverpool's gesticulating about being a 'special club,' Real actually is one. And it's difficult for them to embrace fucking anyone, let alone an authoritarian figure who doesn't go out to thrash teams 10-0.

Plenty of managers in history that have not only won more than him but have also been much more liked.  He's nothing special, 16 managers have won the CL twice or more. ;)

Even to be considered among the top 20 is a great achievement. I'm not trying to make it out that he's the best that's ever lived or anything, but he's among the best.

Agreed his footballing style is gash, but he's no fucking Otto Rehhagel that people on here seem to think.

Man's a f***ing genius, is incredible at what he does, and his achievements speak for himself, and will go down in history as one of the greatest managers to have ever lived.

Yes, he's a c*** 90% of the time, I feel mostly it's an act to protect his own players and instill a victimized belief system which makes them do anything he asks of them. And he makes his teams believe they can achieve anything, and more often than not, they actually do. Aside from Real, many of the players he's relied upon absolutely worship him, including Lampard, Eto'o, etc.

His kind of attitude was never going to succeed at Real. For all of Liverpool's gesticulating about being a 'special club,' Real actually is one. And it's difficult for them to embrace f***ing anyone, let alone an authoritarian figure who doesn't go out to thrash teams 10-0.

His records are exemplary, currently an unbeaten home record with chelsea, record points total and over 100 goals when real won the league in 11-12 season plus winning the champions league twice, In my opinion winning the champions league with inter was his best achievement.

Man's a f***ing genius, is incredible at what he does, and his achievements speak for himself, and will go down in history as one of the greatest managers to have ever lived.

Yes, he's a c*** 90% of the time, I feel mostly it's an act to protect his own players and instill a victimized belief system which makes them do anything he asks of them. And he makes his teams believe they can achieve anything, and more often than not, they actually do. Aside from Real, many of the players he's relied upon absolutely worship him, including Lampard, Eto'o, etc.

His kind of attitude was never going to succeed at Real. For all of Liverpool's gesticulating about being a 'special club,' Real actually is one. And it's difficult for them to embrace f***ing anyone, let alone an authoritarian figure who doesn't go out to thrash teams 10-0.

His records are exemplary, currently an unbeaten home record with chelsea, record points total and over 100 goals when real won the league in 11-12 season plus winning the champions league twice, In my opinion winning the champions league with inter was his best achievement.

Not disagreeing but at the time he had probably the best team in the world. Eto'o in his prime, a defense that consisted at the time of the best central defender, right back and goalekeeper. His biggest achievement is in my opinion his CL win with Porto. Even though it was a fantastic team and in a weird CL season, he won it when he was still quite raw to management.

Even to be considered among the top 20 is a great achievement. I'm not trying to make it out that he's the best that's ever lived or anything, but he's among the best.

Agreed his footballing style is gash, but he's no f***ing Otto Rehhagel that people on here seem to think.

Otto Rehhagel was from what I've been told very similar in his personality as Mourinho and he was extremely succesful on both club and national team level. I'd love to see Mourinho win a title like Otto did with Kaiserslautern as a newly promoted side to the Bundesliga.

Re'Haggel has some Mind-blowing achievements.

Won Bundesliga 2, then a year later Bundesliga 1, and then straight made it to CL quarter-finals the year after only to lose to Hitzfield's Bayern. and then the Euros with Greece. It's actually mental. Those things are only do-able on FIFA to be fair, doesn't look like real life achievements  :)

Re'Haggel has some Mind-blowing achievements.

Won Bundesliga 2, then a year later Bundesliga 1, and then straight made it to CL quarter-finals the year after only to lose to Hitzfield's Bayern. and then the Euros with Greece. It's actually mental. Those things are only do-able on FIFA to be fair, doesn't look like real life achievements  :)

:thup:

People don't know smack of him. He's very much in the same regard as Mourinho in my opinion. Arrogant and bores neutral fans to death.

I love him. Crazy b****** at times, but he wins. Which, at the end of the day, is the most important thing.

Pardew sits 9th with this team. We should all love him as well. Because he's doing a good job in terms of results :p

I love him. Crazy b****** at times, but he wins. Which, at the end of the day, is the most important thing.

Pardew sits 9th with this team. We should all love him as well. Because he's doing a good job in terms of results :p

:lol: come on, Flip. You're better than that.

:lol: come on, Flip. You're better than that.

He really isn't.  :lol: