Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

since just before easter i've been walking at least 5miles per day. on my days off usually about 10miles,my photos from barrowburn and simonside show hills are no problem to me. today i done 5mile and ran for the middle mile................ f*** ME IT HURT ! people do that for fun ?.

is there any chance i could have a runner like in cricket just for when the opposition have the ball.

since just before easter i've been walking at least 5miles per day. on my days off usually about 10miles,my photos from barrowburn and simoinside show hills are no problem to me. today i done 5mile and ran for the middle mile................ FUCK ME IT HURT ! people do that for fun ?.

is there any chance i could have a runner like in cricket just for when the opposition have the ball.

Its alright Maddy. There are several others, myself included, who are not so hot on the fitness side of things.

Been out running three times a week for the last two months. Furthest I've done is 8.5 miles and normally at least 4.5. It still hurts every time but it's better than sitting on the sofa and I'm sure I'll be more mobile than in my recent games.

Guest neesy111

I was supposed to be in the gym all week, food poisoning from what i believe is some burgers from tesco is responsible for me not going

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

My 'Red' kit arrived. When I say red, its more like... not red (Ron Burgundy), but its not blue, so hey!

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg713/scaled.php?tn=0&server=713&filename=ur3y.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

My options for a red shirt. The image is a bit darker than the kits actually are. Top and right are definitely red, bottom left is Latvia so is more of a burgundy.

http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg713/scaled.php?tn=0&server=713&filename=ur3y.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

My options for a red shirt. The image is a bit darker than the kits actually are. Top and right are definitely red, bottom left is Latvia so is more of a burgundy.

Top without a doubt.

Time to update the poll I think, as well as the team list. Who will win?? What will the score be?? Who will be 'MVP'??

Unfortunately for use of that you've just received a one match ban from the NOFA.

Time to update the poll I think, as well as the team list. Who will win?? What will the score be?? Who will be 'MVP'??

Unfortunately for use of that you've just received a one match ban from the NOFA.

I wanted to be inclusive of the yanks on the forum. I'm an equal opportunities kind of guy.

And you just try and keep me away, sucka!! I've been in fitness training for 8 weeks.

Guest Heneage

Bans been overturned by the Italian NOFA, releasing the following statement.

http://www.ericjackson.org/wp-content/fat_tony_full.gif

"You didn't see nuttin."

Right okay, i've ruined a tree through scribbling and think i've come up with two evenly matched teams, whilst maintaining any previous allegiances.

RED:

1. Burnip

2. Davey

3. Dino

4. Disco

5. Gorilla

6. Heza09

7. Neil

8. Nut

9. ObiChrisKinobi

10. Pilko Neesy

11. Rocker