Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Mini-Kez - wing/upfront

Prophet - defensive mid

Theregulars - left mid/centre mid

Greg*

Yorkie -- MKSC -- Crofty -- QBG

Dan H - Stu - Prophet - KenDahl

Kezman - Theregulars

*maybe/probably not

... was what i had in mind. But that's only through not knowing what positions Keefaz and Madras play yet.

So we got no strikers then.

0-0 written all over it.

Just you wait.

Should I hold my breath??

Spare a thought for the right-back who's been raped every single time we've played, making it over the half-way line but a couple of times, too.

You're a mint CB though. :(

Not this time. You're gonna be bombing on delivering killer balls into the big lad up front. I've got your back.

Yay! :) License to not sit back and shit my pants every time the ball's coming my way. :aww:

You will when you see fat cunts like me barrelling toward you at a rate of knots and a high propensity for studs up challenges.

Guest Heneage

Mini-Kez - wing/upfront

Prophet - defensive mid

Greg*

Kezman - Theregulars

*maybe/probably not

... was what i had in mind. But that's only through not knowing what positions Keefaz and Madras play yet.

0-0 written all over it.

Just you wait.

I think goals will come.

Full backs can't spend the whole time sitting back. If you do it gives the oppo winger a green light to stay up. good full back play has to be balanced between attack and defence (somebody should forward this to Glen Johnson really). If you can get a good understanding between the wide midfielder then it's not a problem. Also requires the CB to pull a CM back in if needed but that would be my job to sort out. Good communication and responsible midfield play should free you up to get involved in the attacking third of the pitch.

EDIT: Just don't fuck it up when you get there, or you put us in the shit. Another note for Mr Johnson there I think.

Mini-Kez - wing/upfront

Prophet - defensive mid

Greg*

Kezman - Theregulars

*maybe/probably not

0-0 written all over it.

Just you wait.

I think goals will come.

I will put my faith in you, young one, don't let me down.

I'll not be tracking you like Yorkie.

Too right. I'll be moving far too quickly.

Need to conserve my limited energy due to my horrific levels of fitness.

Are you reds planning on buying full kits again? :iamatwat:

I am definitely not taking part in such shenanigans. The others got full kits like?

If I am playing, expect a series of weighted passes, long and short to go out for a throw in.

Expect a torrent of abuse off me for any balls that don't land at my feet then.

I'll not be tracking you like Yorkie.

Too right. I'll be moving far too quickly.

Need to conserve my limited energy due to my horrific levels of fitness.

Are you reds planning on buying full kits again? :iamatwat:

I am definitely not taking part in such shenanigans. The others got full kits like?

They were planning on buying full on strips and keeping it secret until the day, I rumbled their plan and some weren't very happy and in the end it didn't happen after much ridicule from the blue team.

I'd like to think there would be a nice smattering of random as fuck kits.

Aye there was in the first and only one I have played in to date, I wore a Croatia away top.

Surely just wearing a red or blue t-shirt/football top is satisfactory. Although I wouldn't put it past Burnip to want the whole team to turn out in identical kits. He's probably been on the phone to Vandanel or Lotto trying to get a deal on a full set of red shirts, shorts and socks with embroidered crests and printed sponsor logo.

O0

I shall be searching through my exstensive collection for the most random I can find. I might even wear a different one each half.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi
:lol: I wouldn't put it past Dan like. I could a text today asking me to confirm my place in a miltary boot camp - I can only assume that's Burnip's Pre-Game Fitness Regime kicking in.  :angry:

O0

I shall be searching through my exstensive collection for the most random I can find. I might even wear a different one each half.

I think I might join you in that. Unfortunately I only have 2 red shirts like. Shame we aren't the cream team (apart from having a far better name) I could crack my Nobby 24 Universitario top out again.

If blue and white stripes is ok I've got a Alaves shirt and a Depor La Coruna shirt I could wear. Or a Huddersfield shirt. Got some Italy shirts, an old Walsall away, varying blue NUFC tops. There's got to be a few more in there aswell. Might even scour ebay for a new one to wear.