Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I don't think we're far away from a compromise, there's no need to disintegrate the squads when the fulcrums from previous fixtures still remain intact. Clearly, the only spanner in the works here is that the Blues have picked three unattached players which has - supposedly - left the squads too lop-sided. Apparantely. That's Heza, MKSC and QBG.

I've already said to Burnip (since he appears to be the voice of the Reds thus far), for him to take one of the three and we can go from there.

I don't think we're far away from a compromise, there's no need to disintegrate the squads when the fulcrums from previous fixtures still remain intact. Clearly, the only spanner in the works here is that the Blues have picked three unattached players which has - supposedly - left the squads too lop-sided. Apparantely. That's Heza, MKSC and QBG.

I've already said to Burnip (since he appears to be the voice of the Reds thus far), for him to take one of the three and we can go from there.

Tbf I'm no better than a lot of people, and on the day someone else could perform.

I don't care about the teams tbh - whose ever team I'm on will win anyways, because my team will believe they can win regardless of ability.

So far I've got Rocker in net, Venkman on the left wing, NUT on the right wing, and I'm playing centre-back.

I don't think we even need any more players tbh, I reckon us 4 can do the job.

FWIW, posting the original teams and randomly adding players to each team from there - that's how we ended up with the two teams in the first place (when we'd never seen each other play) and it has been pretty even ever since.

Biggest players not playing in the next match: Gimp and C4P0 :(

I haven't played since SJP so I doubt I'm going to be very good. It's mainly supposed to be a bit of a laugh. Even if one team has to win.

Don't know if naming who's the best players is a good thing to do. :undecided:

Aye, not sure I'll be able to put up with Stu's inflated inflated ego  :doh:

Where's this from?

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Don't know if naming who's the best players is a good thing to do. :undecided:

Aye, not sure I'll be able to put up with Stu's inflated inflated ego  :doh:

Where's this from?

No where, your self confidence just intimidates me - please don't say anything sarky and degrading towards me. I'll crumble :( :-[ :undecided: :frantic: :iamatwat: