Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Don't know if naming who's the best players is a good thing to do. :undecided:

Aye, not sure I'll be able to put up with Stu's inflated inflated ego  :doh:

Where's this from?

No where, your self confidence just intimidates me - please don't say anything sarky and degrading towards me. I'll crumble :( :-[ :undecided: :frantic: :iamatwat:

Oh, if I'm sarcastic towards you, it probably means I like you :aww:

Right okay, i've ruined a tree through scribbling and think i've come up with two evenly matched teams, whilst maintaining any previous allegiances.

RED:

1. Burnip

2. Davey

3. Dino

4. Disco

5. Gorilla

6. Heza09

7. Neil

8. Nut

9. ObiChrisKinobi

10. Pilko

11. Rocker

12. Slim

13. Venkman

BLUE:

1. Bowlingcrofty

2. Dan Heneage

3. Greg

4. Keefaz

5. KenDahl

6. Kezman

7. Madras

8. MKSC

9. Prophet

10. QBG

11. Stu

12. Theregulars

13. Yorkie

Any major objections and i'll certainly have a re-think, but surely, SURELY, there can't be too much to complain about there. When you consider who - in either squad - are midfielders/defenders, it's as tight as i think we're going to get. Obviously the Blues having a goalie is massive, and if anyone can drag another keeper along it'd be much welcomed - as i don't suppose the Reds fancy round-robining.

part of me says "hey why aren't i starting".....another part of me says "odds of 1/2 syas you wont last a half"

Don't take any notice of that he has me down as no 4 and I will be in net.

part of me says "hey why aren't i starting".....another part of me says "odds of 1/2 syas you wont last a half"

hang on ...aren't you the one they call greg the dwarf ?

hang on ...aren't you the one they call greg the dwarf ?

Taller than the Mexico 'keeper at the world cup.

When you have hands as good as mine you don't need to be 6ft plus to play in net tbh.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Don't know if naming who's the best players is a good thing to do. :undecided:

Aye, not sure I'll be able to put up with Stu's inflated inflated ego  :doh:

Where's this from?

No where, your self confidence just intimidates me - please don't say anything sarky and degrading towards me. I'll crumble :( :-[ :undecided: :frantic: :iamatwat:

Oh, if I'm sarcastic towards you, it probably means I like you :aww:

:smitten:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:frantic:

Think I'll trundle along and tubby speed 2 and try and tackle you extra hard now!

Guest neesy111

Is there drinkage to be had after the game? If so, if someone has a spare room/sofa/floor I can utilise for the night I'd be most grateful. Also, the blues have me, so victory is guaranteed.

yo got your text, not making this as you can tell

i've got uni stuff to hand in, also the travel was going to be too expensive over this period (as i'm saving up to go travelling next year).

I can do 3rd july for pre-season training

Seen as I seem to have been declared Red Team boss, what positions do people want to play?

We need a keeper, rotating sounds lovely and all, but our team doesn't seem particularly tall.

Are you lads still playing for the same teams---ish?

Right okay, i've ruined a tree through scribbling and think i've come up with two evenly matched teams, whilst maintaining any previous allegiances.

RED:

1. Burnip

2. Davey

3. Dino

4. Disco

5. Gorilla

6. Heza09

7. Neil

8. Nut

9. ObiChrisKinobi

10. Pilko

11. Rocker

12. Slim

13. Venkman

BLUE:

1. Bowlingcrofty

2. Dan Heneage

3. Greg

4. Keefaz

5. KenDahl

6. Kezman

7. Madras

8. MKSC

9. Prophet

10. QBG

11. Stu

12. Theregulars

13. Yorkie

Any major objections and i'll certainly have a re-think, but surely, SURELY, there can't be too much to complain about there. When you consider who - in either squad - are midfielders/defenders, it's as tight as i think we're going to get. Obviously the Blues having a goalie is massive, and if anyone can drag another keeper along it'd be much welcomed - as i don't suppose the Reds fancy round-robining.

:thup: :) Get yourself along, Lee. Would be a shame for you to miss out. And i'm sure Gimp fancies a bit of vengeance given that i crippled him in the last one.

I take it everyone's content with these teams then. Still one or two to absolutely confirm so i do anticipate a minor re-tinker (and hopefully one or two to join us, maybe/hopefully). But either way, i absolutely promise to make them as even as possible.

Also, Burnip. Are you taking the mick re: the tall comment? Pilko, Nut, Dino, Heza? Aye right. Bunch'a fucking midgets there like. :lol:

Speak for yourself! ZOMG IF NO1 ORGANIZIZ DIS DEN IM NOT PLAYIN WIV RETARDS.

Wasn't being touchy mind, i think the sun shines outta your arse Dan, i really do. I was just enquiring as to whether or not you were on the wind up. :smug:

I know, i know you do. It's giving me a headache.

Surely someone, anyone, knows a keeper. Don't a few of you chaps play football on a relatively regular basis up there? There's gotta be a goalie around who can come along, just so we can even it up. I know it's **strictly forumites, etc etc** - but we've always had ringers.

I tried to arrange a 5-a-side game with people from work the other day. I managed to get 6 people to declare their interest. Including me.

People get old, fat and lazy and forget about FUN. Unless that fun is beer.

Admittedly, beer is a lot of fun, but it's nice to mix it up.