Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

No bother lads. This is gonna be mint.

Btw; the Jubilani ball i bought is a pile of wank so if anyone has a decent footy they wanna bring - please do so. :aww:

I've got a shitty Umbro one, Stu has a couple of NOFC Jambayala balls n all.

Good work. Means I can have a nice lie in with the pitch being in spunking distance of my gaff.

Right okay, i've ruined a tree through scribbling and think i've come up with two evenly matched teams, whilst maintaining any previous allegiances.

RED:

1. Burnip

2. Davey

3. Dino

4. Disco

5. Gorilla

6. Heza09

7. Neil

8. Nut

9. ObiChrisKinobi

10. Pilko Neesy

11. Rocker

12. Slim

13. Venkman

14. Nufc_Kev

BLUE:

1. Bowlingcrofty

2. Dan Heneage

3. Greg

4. Keefaz

5. KenDahl

6. Kezman

7. Madras

8. MKSC

9. Prophet

10. QBG

11. Stu

12. Theregulars

13. Yorkie

:thup:

I think Stu has dropped out (so i've been told anyway, he's not actually replied to me whenever i've asked...), meaning that'd be 14 against 12.

So we're gonna have to nick a Red (who's had no previous alliance). So that's one from Davey, Heza, Kev and Chris.

Right okay, i've ruined a tree through scribbling and think i've come up with two evenly matched teams, whilst maintaining any previous allegiances.

RED:

1. Burnip

2. Davey

3. Dino

4. Disco

5. Gorilla

6. Heza09

7. Neil

8. Nut

9. ObiChrisKinobi

10. Pilko Neesy

11. Rocker

12. Slim

13. Venkman

14. Nufc_Kev

BLUE:

1. Bowlingcrofty

2. Dan Heneage

3. Greg

4. Keefaz

5. KenDahl

6. Kezman

7. Madras

8. MKSC

9. Prophet

10. QBG

11. Stu

12. Theregulars

13. Yorkie

:thup:

I think Stu has dropped out (so i've been told anyway, he's not actually replied to me whenever i've asked...), meaning that'd be 14 against 12.

So we're gonna have to nick a Red (who's had no previous alliance). So that's one from Davey, Heza, Kev, Disco and Chris.

With Kev being the latest addition to either squad, i quite fancy pinching him. Just so we're even numbers init.

FYP and aye Stu spackered his hammy v PNE so unless he is off getting some sheep placenta or whatever I'd be suprised if he could play.

We have a replacement lined up for Stu already confirmed mate.

Peter?

Aye.

Good addition for the Azzurri. Been the best the player IMO in the two games I've played where he's been on the field.

Guest neesy111

Reds are gonna walk this easy

Easy now rude boy. Or I might leave you half way along the M1.

try it!  :razz:

Peter?

Aye.

Good addition for the Azzurri. Been the best the player IMO in the two games I've played where he's been on the field.

Very happy with the addition, although would still want Stu in the team to run the midfield. Is Peter an out and out forward or does he play elsewhere? I can't remember if he was up top at SJP the whole time.

Is Stu still coming along? Could manage the team from the sidelines which would be a boost, rather than someone trying to play and concentrate on subs etc.

Okay.

The line was a bit fuzzy when i was talking to the Gosforth guy. It's not £55, it's £155. :blush:

I know that's a bit of a hike but if we've got 26 players - that's about £6 a head, so it's not astronomical, plus a couple quid each for the ref.

Really sorry about that, i honestly thought he said £55 and i got pretty excited. But it is definitely £155. Meaning that from everyone, i'm gonna wanna pinch about £8, if that's alright. I know that's a lot more expensive than usual and i apologise, but we have the benefits of location, transport and it being a brand spanking new pitch. So i think it'll be very much worth it.

Apologies again for the misunderstanding though.

Anyone else just pictured Yorkie dropping the phone when the bloke said "No, ONE HUNDRED and fifty five pounds.  ;D

No bother from me. Just looking forward to the game. Can I have the postcode for the new pitch please as I don't know where the fuck it is.

Reds are gonna walk this easy

Easy now rude boy. Or I might leave you half way along the M1.

try it!  :razz:

If I had any ability on Paint or photoshop I'd blatantly be knocking up a picture of me and the regulars in our shiny blue shirts driving off from Tibshelf services being chased by a bloke in a red shirt, devouring a double whopper.

Okay.

The line was a bit fuzzy when i was talking to the Gosforth guy. It's not £55, it's £155. :blush:

I know that's a bit of a hike but if we've got 26 players - that's about £6 a head, so it's not astronomical, plus a couple quid each for the ref.

Really sorry about that, i honestly thought he said £55 and i got pretty excited. But it is definitely £155. Meaning that from everyone, i'm gonna wanna pinch about £8, if that's alright. I know that's a lot more expensive than usual and i apologise, but we have the benefits of location, transport and it being a brand spanking new pitch. So i think it'll be very much worth it.

no probs for me. i'm in, well done yorkie.

are changing/showering facilities included ?

Peter?

Aye.

Very happy with the addition, although would still want Stu in the team to run the midfield. Is Peter an out and out forward or does he play elsewhere? I can't remember if he was up top at SJP the whole time.

Is Stu still coming along? Could manage the team from the sidelines which would be a boost, rather than someone trying to play and concentrate on subs etc.

He played RW and latterly uptop on Saturday. With him in the team I can't see you's not winning tbh. As a striker was what you were what you lacking.

Okay.

no probs for me. i'm in, well done yorkie.

are changing/showering facilities included ?

There's definitely changing rooms. Plus it's a new complex and it's a school so i'd imagine there's showers.

Anyone else just pictured Yorkie dropping the phone when the bloke said "No, ONE HUNDRED and fifty five pounds.  ;D

No bother from me. Just looking forward to the game. Can I have the postcode for the new pitch please as I don't know where the fuck it is.

It's round the corner from my house but I guess given the amount you had to drink you have no idea where my house is.

Entrance is from Knightsbridge just off the Great North Road after Regent Centre, NE3 2JH.

No bother from me. Just looking forward to the game. Can I have the postcode for the new pitch please as I don't know where the f*** it is.

It's round the corner from my house but I guess given the amount you had to drink you have no idea where my house is.

Entrance is from Knightsbridge just off the Great North Road after Regent Centre, NE3 2JH.

is the pitch easy enough to find from the north road entrance. got visions of me wandering round the school till mid day (could ask my nephew as he goes to school there and plays for the school team but he'd just come along and laugh at me)