Newcastle-Online: Reds v Blues match (all forumites welcome) - JULY 17

Stu
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest GallowgateKev

Lets be honest here, with hez running the midfield and me well mooching like robbie fowler in his prime! The blues will have the same drouzy feeling zee fremch did at the world cup... Losers!!!

Quite excited for this. Would fancy taking a penalty too if possible.

Only in a shoot-out Kezzy. I'm on pens during the game. Comprende.

You still want picking up?

Guest GallowgateKev

I cant wait, my first reds vs blues game! Hennage tried to poach me to the blues but i stayed loyal to the reds!

I cant wait, my first reds vs blues game! Hennage tried to poach me to the blues but i stayed loyal to the reds!

How can you stay loyal to someone you've never played for?

How can you stay loyal to someone you've never played for?

he's the secretary of their supporters club.

Guest GallowgateKev

Because i was asked to play for the reds first despite the promises of a 6 bedroom house and a ferrari.

Guest Heneage

Quite excited for this. Would fancy taking a penalty too if possible.

Only in a shoot-out Kezzy. I'm on pens during the game. Comprende.

You still want picking up?

Yeah mate please, can you accomodate the 3 i.e. Brother, girlfriend, and I? Probably should look for a middle point for a pick up.

Who's getting the Metro from Central then? Probs gonna get lost if i don't have anyone to hold my hand like.

It's dead easy mate, down the esculators and turn left and get on a metro going to Airport or there are some that terminate at Regent Centre. Either way, get off at Regent Centre. You'll need a 2 zone return (assuming you're going back to central or town afterwards)

Guest neesy111

Who's getting the Metro from Central then? Probs gonna get lost if i don't have anyone to hold my hand like.

Howay man Yorkie!  Quite simples...

Get the train going to the Airport, get off at Regent Centre, when going out of the station to the bus station go left, keep walking that direction for 1 min going past asda and the pitch/school will be to your left

Get the train going to the Airport, get off at Regent Centre, when going out of the station to the bus station go left, keep walking that direction for 1 min going past asda and the pitch/school will be to your left

:lol:

Aye, it's literally a 30 second walk from the Metro.

Guest neesy111

:lol:

Aye, it's literally a 30 second walk from the Metro.

Any decent boozer's around there for after.....